JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Don't know what my dd will be (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2649396-dont-know-what-my-dd-will.html)

Honestlymonique May 9th, 2013 12:29 PM

Don't know what my dd will be

Don't know what my dd will be. Everytime I go in for an u/s they tell me I'm further ahead. First my due date was Aug 30 then the 23 now they saying maybe 21 and my family is like because he so low n very very active I will deliver early n I'm like early like how early? Ughh the whole month of August I'm gone be on pin n needle. My last two pregnancies I delievered exactly 6 days early, n since I have never really had labor pains I will be freaking out over every lil ache. I would like to know a round about time but I guess I will deal cause he will come when he wants too.

Anchored May 9th, 2013 01:09 PM

Re: Don't know what my dd will be

My doctor's office won't even change your due date unless you're measuring 2 weeks ahead.

DS measured 2 weeks ahead at some point, they did an u/s and turns out he wasnt that big afterall. Then he measured 1 week ahead for pretty much the rest of the pregnancy and was born at 7lb 14oz so not too big at all.

If I were you I'd stick closer with the due date from your original dating ultrasound- they say the original one is the most accurate. That way you're not on edge all month! lol

Irishgirl99 May 9th, 2013 01:13 PM

Yeah the first ultrasound is the most accurate for dating purposes. I'd probably stick with that date

alittlelost May 9th, 2013 01:20 PM

Ditto what the other ladies said.

Tinky May 10th, 2013 01:39 PM

Yup. I agree. After 12 weeks dating is so inaccurate AND measurements can be off by a pound in either direction.

soccermamatomany May 10th, 2013 01:49 PM

Yep, my doctor won't change my due date either, even though this one has measured ahead the entire time.

mariri May 12th, 2013 10:55 AM

my gynea sticks to the first ultrasound due date and it has changed many times so far but she sticked to the 3 august

KASHWORTH May 12th, 2013 11:36 AM

Yeah :ditto: the other ladies. The other ultrasounds aren't as accurate as the first. My doctor never changed my due date, even this time when I always measure ahead. DS came after his due date too

mrsmckenzie1 May 12th, 2013 12:48 PM

Yea my due date was changed but my first ultasound was so early 6 weeks that since my 8 10 and 12 measured further ahead and were more aligned with my lmp they went withthe earlier day.