JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   So Silly Being Embarrassed About This! ^_^ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2650021-so-silly-being-embarrassed-about-_.html)

MommyPenguin4 May 12th, 2013 03:25 PM

So Silly Being Embarrassed About This! ^_^

I know I was being silly about how embarrassed I was yesterday but I couldn't help it!

So my leg is getting a lot worse as Baby Rose grows and now instead of not being able to stand/walk for longer than 15 minutes, the burning and pain starts within a few minutes! It sucks! I'm convinced I'm not going to be able to walk at all towards the end of this lol

Well BF and I went out to go to the store after him convincing me I could ride one of those motorized carts and when we got there I was so shy and felt like everyone would stare at me! ***?!! I'm not 12! LOL! I really, seriously need it and why would I care what other people think of me?! But for whatever reason I totally did... >_< It was kind of fun though, they turn really tight and go pretty fast lol

When we were done and went out to the car I asked my BF if he would walk back with me to the store to return it because I didn't want to be alone... omg I can be such a baby!

Thank goodness though for stores having those! I was able to come along and not have to be in pain or take breaks every 10 minutes to rest my leg :P

Bookreader May 12th, 2013 06:27 PM

Re: So Silly Being Embarrassed About This! ^_^

I always hate moments like that. You feel awkward, but know that no one around you really cares. I'm glad it helped your leg, though! I say it's worth the awkwardity. :)

KASHWORTH May 12th, 2013 08:12 PM

I know the feeling because I would totally have used one of those a few times in my life but I was too shy! Lol.

mom2K&G May 13th, 2013 05:00 AM

Good for you for using it! I probably would have been too shy!! lol

JessKeller24 May 13th, 2013 05:14 AM

I may be using one soon for long grocery trips. My hips just fee like they were spread apart by two giants using them as a wishbone, lmao! But I'll need to take SO with to push the cart full of groceries, and I'm not sure he'd be ok by that, haha.

MommyPenguin4 May 13th, 2013 10:46 AM

Oh trust me, if BF wasn't there I would not have taken one lol Well maybe... the burning really is starting to get bad! It's so weird because you're right Bookreader! No one around me in that store cared that I was in one of them but for SOME REASON you feel like everyone is staring at you LOL!

jam121184 May 13th, 2013 01:38 PM

Consider calling a chiropractor to relieve the adjust you so there isn't all that pressure on your nerves! :)