JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Failed =( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2650285-failed.html)

ElliotsMommy13 May 13th, 2013 05:00 PM

Failed =(

So, I failed the one hour glucose test. Tomorrow morning I go in after fasting for the three hour.. Wish me luck.

cameronzmom May 13th, 2013 05:08 PM

Re: Failed =(

Oh no! thinking good thoughts!

JessKeller24 May 13th, 2013 05:11 PM

Good luck.

Bookreader May 13th, 2013 05:11 PM

I'm sorry, hon. I have to go in for the three hour test, too. :( I hope it goes well for you!

ElliotsMommy13 May 13th, 2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bookreader (Post 27361439)
I'm sorry, hon. I have to go in for the three hour test, too. :( I hope it goes well for you!

Thanks Ladies! and I hope your 3hr goes well, too.

mom2K&G May 13th, 2013 05:31 PM

Im so sorry!! Good luck with your 3 hour one!!

alittlelost May 13th, 2013 05:32 PM

UGH bummer :( I know you suspected this would happen, but I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Sorry you have to test again. I hope you pass this one.

Anchored May 13th, 2013 05:32 PM

Aw I'm sorry! :( you could still pass the 3 hour!

mamalamb May 13th, 2013 05:45 PM

Ugh I'm sorry :(

I hope you pass the 3 hour! In my first pregnancy I failed the 1 hour but passed the 3 hour so it's possible!

I have to take it the 1 hour again on Wednesday even though I already took and passed an early one at like 13 weeks. Sooooo not looking forward to it :/

ElliotsMommy13 May 13th, 2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamalamb (Post 27361510)
Ugh I'm sorry :(

I hope you pass the 3 hour! In my first pregnancy I failed the 1 hour but passed the 3 hour so it's possible!

I have to take it the 1 hour again on Wednesday even though I already took and passed an early one at like 13 weeks. Sooooo not looking forward to it :/

I hope so! I definitely did have a feeling early on about half way through second trimester that sugar made me feel funny and I stopped eating much of it and watched what I ate but apparently it wasn't enough. I told them and they didn't test early like they said they would so Im just finding out at 28+weeks. I hope hope hope its not too late if it is GD to turn it around and make sure little man doesnt get too big. Either way.. just glad to know that they are monitoring it now and testing with the 3 hour test even though that sugar drink makes me feel soo gross after.

Heres wishing all you ladies who did not take the test yet that you pass at just one hour.

mirdeemrlvs May 13th, 2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissamarie247 (Post 27361540)
I hope so! I definitely did have a feeling early on about half way through second trimester that sugar made me feel funny and I stopped eating much of it and watched what I ate but apparently it wasn't enough. I told them and they didn't test early like they said they would so Im just finding out at 28+weeks. I hope hope hope its not too late if it is GD to turn it around and make sure little man doesnt get too big. Either way.. just glad to know that they are monitoring it now and testing with the 3 hour test even though that sugar drink makes me feel soo gross after.

Heres wishing all you ladies who did not take the test yet that you pass at just one hour.

With my youngest, I failed the 1 hr just barely and put off the 3 hour until like the last 4-6 weeks. I ended up losing 7 pounds on the diet and felt SO much better. They induced her one week early and she was actually my littlest baby at 7 lbs 13 oz. Her sister before her, (undiagnosed GD probably) was 9 lbs 2 oz and got stuck coming out. I'm sure that you caught it soon enough as our babies are still very little.

Husher May 13th, 2013 06:53 PM

I tend to have big babies and failed the one hour with our second, but ended up passing the 3 hour test. I did modify my diet however, as I had over week between the two tests. I hope no matter what the results you feel better. HUGS!!!

MommyPenguin4 May 13th, 2013 07:32 PM

Oh no I'm sorry hun! Good luck on the 3 hour! I just did my test today and yes I agree, that drink made me sick to my stomach ugh >_< I'm worried I might fail because I forgot I had it today and had sugary cereal for breakfast! Aww man lol

carolinashore May 13th, 2013 07:36 PM

Good luck with the 3 hour!

Fins May 13th, 2013 08:34 PM

good luck with the 3 hour one. I had GD with my daughter but was able to manage really well on the diet and it taught me a LOT about nutrition.

soaringphoenix May 13th, 2013 08:51 PM

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on the 3 hour test

HollyNE2 May 13th, 2013 10:47 PM

Good luck!

lucyinthesky88 May 13th, 2013 10:54 PM

Good luck, Melissa! Wishing you lots of positive thoughts for your 3 hour test tomorrow!

yvee80 May 14th, 2013 01:57 AM

Good Luck on the 3 hour test lots of good vibes coming your way!

Kaisia May 14th, 2013 04:10 AM

For anyone who has to get the 3-hour test done, don't worry too much. I'm sure the test itself sucks (especially the fasting part for pregnancy women!), but most women who "failed" the screening and have to get the actual test done still don't have GD.