JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Joining from my home away from home. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2650792-joining-my-home-away-home.html)

Tinky May 15th, 2013 02:02 PM

Joining from my home away from home.

Thank you Husher for keeping everyone updated. I only just go my laptop etc so i havent een able to log on. Yesterdays U/Sshowed Korbyn at 2LB10OZ and his flid level to be at a three. Today I have just started some pink leaking and passed a piece of tissue. It is screy because i reallydon't know what to expect but have to believe the docs are going to take good care of us. 6 more weeks seems so very long to me right now:(

MommyPenguin4 May 15th, 2013 02:10 PM

Re: Joining from my home away from home.

We're all here for you and thinking of you! I can't imagine how scary things are for you right now but I'm so glad you're at there in good hands to make sure you and Baby Korbyn are safe and healthy *hugs*

yvee80 May 15th, 2013 02:18 PM

We are keeping you and Korbyn in our T&P everything will be ok ;)!

Fins May 15th, 2013 02:22 PM

((hugs)). I'm glad you can login. We can keep you entertained for 6 weeks! :) Hang in there mama!

soccermamatomany May 15th, 2013 02:30 PM

I am praying for you and little Korbyn. I sure do hope that he stays put for a few more weeks, although I know even at this gestation, with some NICU help, he would be okay! ((((Hugs))))

Irishgirl99 May 15th, 2013 02:38 PM

Thinking of you both!!! Hope he can hang in there a lot longer

Beachbabies May 15th, 2013 02:43 PM

Hang in there mama. Major thoughts and prayers to you and baby Korbyn. Reading, online shopping, music, and family visits kept me sane during my long hospital stay. Also, next time a doctor comes in, see if he/she can authorize short times outside each day in a wheelchair.

BeachMum May 15th, 2013 03:00 PM

{{HUGS}} to you Momma. I am sorry you're having to go through this but praying Korbyn stays put for just a few more weeks.

alittlelost May 15th, 2013 03:23 PM

You and Korbyn are in my thoughts hon :( I hope they are staying on top of things with monitoring you. Wish I could be there to keep you company. Message me if you need anything.

kjm May 15th, 2013 03:33 PM

It's good to hear from you! You are in our thoughts and prayers. We can keep you busy these next 6 weeks :)

Kelllilee May 15th, 2013 03:44 PM

You've been in my thoughts constantly! I hope everything turns out okay.

ElliotsMommy13 May 15th, 2013 03:50 PM

You are in all of our thoughts.. even saw some people from other DDCs thinking of you. I cant imagine how long 6 weeks feels from now but glad you are in good hands! Hang in there. We are all here for you.

mom2K&G May 15th, 2013 04:10 PM

I have been thinking of you and baby Korbyn constantly since we heard!! I am SO HAPPY you signed in to say hi!

I will continue to send positive thoughts your way! We are all here for you! *HUGS*

Honestlymonique May 15th, 2013 04:19 PM

Keeping u and Korbyn in my thoughts. Tell the Dr n nurses you got a group of women willing to beat some butts if they don't treat u right.

Husher May 15th, 2013 04:39 PM

So glad you could sign in, Tinky! Everyone here has been thinking of you, and we're rooting for baby Korbyn to bake as long as is healthy and possible for him. :dothug:

miniRazz May 15th, 2013 04:41 PM

Hang in there Rachel!!! Big HUGS to you and the little man, stay cookin little one!

cameronzmom May 15th, 2013 04:45 PM

Praying for you both!!

HollyNE2 May 15th, 2013 04:52 PM

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your little guy stays put just a little longer!

lucyinthesky88 May 15th, 2013 04:58 PM

I can't imagine how scary all of this has been for you, but know that we are all thinking of you and baby Korbyn. Lots of T & P being sent your way :)

KeLLiC09 May 15th, 2013 05:02 PM

Thinking about you and baby Korbyn!