JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Where are you registered? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2652875-where-you-registered.html)

BeachMum May 23rd, 2013 08:34 AM

Where are you registered?

I haven't registered yet, I would like to, just to get the coupons from it, but haven't yet. I did start a private registry on Amazon though.

Hesperleigh May 23rd, 2013 08:44 AM

Re: Where are you registered?

I registered at Babies R Us and Target. They are fairly small though. Funny how much of the "must have" list I scoffed at the second time around.

I'm having a shower next Saturday and then the following Friday.

mamalamb May 23rd, 2013 08:45 AM

Babies r us and Target!

soccermamatomany May 23rd, 2013 08:46 AM

Target and Babies R Us.

ElliotsMommy13 May 23rd, 2013 09:02 AM

I did Babies R Us and Amazon- just for myself as a shopping list and the discounts. On amazon, I bought most of my stuff. I signed up for the free trial of amazon mom and then cancelled the auto renewal (easy to do online) and they sent me a $30 credit on a $50 purchase for having a registry and amazon mom trial. So, I got my boppy pillow free pretty much.. Babies R Us gave a little goody bag with coupons, a onesie, and some diaper rash cream. I also got some really good deals out of Babies R Us weekly sales- like when I bought two boxes of diapers and one box of wipes I got a $25 gift card back and used that towards something else. The wipes boxes also had some good coupons. I was tempted to see what target had but now have most of my registry/shopping list taken care of.

mom2K&G May 23rd, 2013 09:22 AM

Target!

Kelllilee May 23rd, 2013 09:27 AM

Amazon (I have a few "external website" items on there...

mommy_to_nico May 23rd, 2013 09:35 AM

Babies R Us& Walmart, I am having my shower on the 29th of June. Most of what we need is bought for Victoria, only lil things we need that are left to buy are bibs, nail clippers, diaper wipes, shades for the car, hooded towels, ear therm. swaddle mes the velcro ones, boppy, burp clothes, a swing, diaper bag, bath tub, some stroller toys that i put on my walmart& babies are us registry, a reminder for myself. We are almost ready!!! 12 more weeks to go!!! :)

Kayla_7602 May 23rd, 2013 09:40 AM

I haven't registered anywhere....and don't think I will. My baby shower will be after she is born and we will already have all the things we need...so I am guessing the gifts will be mostly diapers and clothes :)

miniRazz May 23rd, 2013 10:20 AM

Amazon with a few things from other stores although I've told everyone just to get the idea from amazon and then buy wherever it is the cheapest (I can't handle people having to spend more than they have to for an item)

cameronzmom May 23rd, 2013 10:24 AM

I registered at Target but its more for me then anyone else :)

carolinashore May 23rd, 2013 10:24 AM

I have a wishlist on Amazon, mostly for me to save ideas of what I need/want, and a small registry at Babies R Us in case someone asks me where I'm registered.

Ray88 May 23rd, 2013 10:27 AM

Baby's R Us and Walmart

LadyGamer May 23rd, 2013 10:40 AM

Target and Amazon in the States, and BRU in Canada.

Babsbabies May 23rd, 2013 12:17 PM

Just Amazon. I love the universal registry feature. I'm mainly using it as a shopping list for myself though. Some friends are having a small "sprinkle" for baby girl, but its just 10 people and I don't expect to get anything off my registry.

jessicag May 23rd, 2013 12:17 PM

Amazon! I love the universal wishlist so I can add items from any site but for the most part amazon have everything and usually cheaper.

soaringphoenix May 23rd, 2013 12:26 PM

BRU and Target! My baby shower will be June 23.

JessKeller24 May 23rd, 2013 12:44 PM

Ones that I'm keeping up with- amazon and Walmart. Ones I made to enter to win them babies r us and diapers.com, and a few others that I don't rmmever

MommyPenguin4 May 23rd, 2013 01:30 PM

I was registered at Target and I liked it a lot. They have a registry builder for us FTMs that was pretty helpful and then I had my brother look over it to make sure I wasn't asking for things I really didn't need lol :P

It turned out great! When someone purchased something it showed on the list :)

KeLLiC09 May 23rd, 2013 02:13 PM

Target and Babies R Us. I'm not sure if I made one for Walmart.