JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   role call: third trimester ailments/symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2653642-role-call-third-trimester-ailments-symptoms.html)

cypressmama May 26th, 2013 10:51 PM

role call: third trimester ailments/symptoms

Let's commiserate:

How do you feel?
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle?
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore?
What do you dread?
Worst symptom so far?
Best side effect of pregnancy?
What will you miss most after baby is Born?

cypressmama May 26th, 2013 10:57 PM

Re: role call: third trimester ailments/symptoms

How do you feel? Over all I'm ok but I am having monster heart burn and pretty bad sciatica as well as pretty constant bh.
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I love parts of it but definitely couldn't be the next Mrs duggar...
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Roller coasters and Margaritas:)
What do you dread? I'm a little nervous about the birth but more about attempting to keep the house clean with a toddler and an infant
Worst symptom so far? Heart burn cause it keeps me up
Best side effect of pregnancy? Free boob job lol
What will you miss most after baby is Born? Feeling her wiggle:)

Bookreader May 26th, 2013 11:42 PM

How do you feel? Pretty good, all told. RLP is starting to kick my butt, and heartburn stinks, but otherwise I feel pretty normal.
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? Somewhere in the middle, but definitely on the side of loving it. :)
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Being able to bend over!!! :) lol
What do you dread? I'm nervous once they are born that I'll be so sleep deprived I won't be as good a mom for my DS. I love him so much, but I know when I'm tired I get short-tempered. I don't want him to remember the first year of his siblings' lives as the year Mama was mean.
Worst symptom so far? RLP! There are some days I can barely move. Lol.
Best side effect of pregnancy? The babies. Lol. :D
What will you miss most after baby is Born? Feeling them move and kick! It's so fun.

Kelllilee May 27th, 2013 12:00 AM

How do you feel? Pretty good for the most part, just a few aches and pains once in a while
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle?Love it most of the time. There are times when I don't love it so much, but they are pretty brief.
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? hmmm... well, I would say sleeping, but that's not gonna happen for a while anyway LOL. Probably just being able to see/hold my baby
What do you dread?Nothing really..
Worst symptom so far?I've been having some pelvic pain recently, nothing too bad, Chiro thinks it's a tendon in my groin that is under strain. It only bugs me on occasion though
Best side effect of pregnancy?LOVE feeling the baby move (most of the time haha)
What will you miss most after baby is Born? Baby moving

UrbanMomma May 27th, 2013 06:01 AM

How do you feel?Fine, no issues

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? This is life, when you have been pregnant as often as I have, it's just another day.

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Meeting her

What do you dread? I am not fond of bleeding for weeks on end....

Worst symptom so far? Having to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes, when you share one bathroom with a dozen people

Best side effect of pregnancy? I love feeling baby moving, its my special time with her, these months.

What will you miss most after baby is Born? Being pregnant...I always do at first

alittlelost May 27th, 2013 06:25 AM

I'm happy being pregnant. Yes, I'm in pain and it's not going "perfect" or smoothly, but overall, I'm enjoying being pregnant--the cute pregnant belly, the baby moving, the TIME to finish preparing (wish I was going to be pregnant longer so I could have more of this precious time...). I have my gripes--insane weight gain that doesn't seem to be deterred by any amount of dietary changes or exercise, excessive swelling, severe pain (from swelling and other issues). But despite that I hate those symptoms, and despite pregnancy being the cause of those symptoms, I still love being pregnant right now.

BeachMum May 27th, 2013 06:32 AM

How do you feel? For the most part, I feel great, aside from my bone/hip/spd pain.
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I love it, it wouldn't be my 5 baby (9th pregnancy) if I didn't ;)
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Seeing her sweet face and seeing her interact with her siblings, especially her big sister who has waited for a very long time for her ;)
What do you dread? The after mess yuck from delivery and my body getting back to normal.
Worst symptom so far? The SPD
Best side effect of pregnancy? The growing belly ;)
What will you miss most after baby is Born? My belly, having her to myself and feeling her move/kick.

Dandelion May 27th, 2013 06:41 AM

How do you feel? Honestly, I'm hurting. Can't sleep, sit, lay down, or walk without my pelvic bone/legs/back aching.

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I will always love being pregnant. What I do not love is the third trimester!

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? I look forward to looking into those pretty eyes for the first time... also can't wait to sleep on my stomach!

What do you dread? Never sleeping again lol

Worst symptom so far? Hip/back/leg pain

Best side effect of pregnancy? Great skin & hair.

What will you miss most after baby is Born? Feeling my belly & baby kicks

JessKeller24 May 27th, 2013 06:50 AM

Let's commiserate:

How do you feel?
I hate this question! I'm hating being pregnant this time which then makes me feel guilty! Round ligament pain, sciatic pain, pelis pain, itch ess from the Icp, can't sleep, tons of Braxton hicks! Is it time to deliver yet?

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle?
Hate it, love feeling her move, but that's about it.

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore?
Everything! Not being in pain! Seeing her!

What do you dread?
The csection and then no sleep for a year or two

Worst symptom so far?
How can I pick one? I'd have to say the itchiness from the Icp, it's like poison ivy on steroids!

Best side effect of pregnancy?
Feeling baby move. Having an excuse to be lazy, haha.

What will you miss most after baby is Born?
Feeling her kick

Fins May 27th, 2013 08:10 AM

How do you feel? still pretty good - not technically in my 3rd tri yet so we'll see

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? mostly love it, there are days that are tough though

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? getting my body back!

What do you dread? sleep deprivation and figuring out a new routine

Worst symptom so far? constipation

Best side effect of pregnancy? wiggling baby

What will you miss most after baby is Born? not feeling guilty about sitting on the couch and doing nothing!

MommyPenguin4 May 27th, 2013 10:09 AM

How do you feel? Good minus the mood swings! I get pissy for no reason and have the shortest fuse lately >_<

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I would say I was more loving it than somewhere in the middle :P It has it's bad times which are expected of course like the irritability, my leg issues, sleeping becoming more of a chore it seems like lol but on the other hand I love how sweet BF has been to me and the extra attention :-P Plus nothing beats feeling the little wiggle worm in there! ^_^

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Being able to sleep however I want! Granted there won't be much sleeping but still... lol also finally being able to meet her and hold her!!

What do you dread? The unknown... this is going to be our first so it's exciting but also terrifying!

Worst symptom so far? My leg issue... ugh it's so frustrating not being able to stand or walk for more than a few minutes without it feeling like fire or constant bee stings >_<

Best side effect of pregnancy? Ummm can I say none? My hair is limp and curless so I didn't get that luxury lol I guess I would say my cute, smaller than average baby bump? :P

What will you miss most after baby is Born? It just being BF and I, I wish we would have had more time for that before we started a family but she is still a blessing either way :) And I'll miss my gaming days... LOL! No more gaming all day and into the night with BF :P

mamalamb May 27th, 2013 10:51 AM

How do you feel? Pretty good, but I feel bigger and more uncomfortable and tired every day lol

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? Overall, I love being pregnant

What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Wine! Or a margarita! LOL

What do you dread? Labor, First 6 weeks postpartum, I do NOT rock that at all, and breastfeeding.

Worst symptom so far? Worsening of my varicose veins and fatigue

Best side effect of pregnancy? Boobs somewhat perked up

What will you miss most after baby is Born? Feeling baby move and the excuse to eat sort of bad LOL

lexiandolive May 27th, 2013 11:37 AM

How do you feel? Sometimes okay but mainly pelvic and crotch pain (lovely). Getting pretty stiff and big. Not sleeping through the night. Heartburn should be coming anytime soon now.

So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? More dislikes than likes. Too much pressure. Must not eat this, must not do this, be careful with this, can't enjoy what you love... (exercise wise)
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Getting "myself back". by this I mean, beign able to start doing some stuff for myself and not being on constant kid duty. (I do realize this will take a few years).
What do you dread? Being tired- my poor oldest. I am afraid I will be snappy and short tempered with him.
Worst symptom so far? Crotch and pelvic pain.
Best side effect of pregnancy? Nobody looks twice if you have a second dessert. They offer you a second because "youi're eating for 2!"
What will you miss most after baby is Born? Baby kicking.

LadyGamer May 27th, 2013 12:51 PM

How do you feel? Tired but in a good mood about things. I'm pretty much always exhausted, so I can't accomplish much, though.
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? I am enjoying it. I like the excitement.
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? Sleeping comfortably, even if just for short spurts :P
What do you dread? I'm not sure
Worst symptom so far? Heartburn and related things.
Best side effect of pregnancy? The excitement.
What will you miss most after baby is Born? I'm not sure yet :)

ElliotsMommy13 May 27th, 2013 01:26 PM

How do you feel? I feel very pregnant and out of room
So far do you LOVE being pregnant, hate it with the fire of a thousand suns or somewhere in the middle? Im somewhere in the middle. I dont mind it but kind of ready to be done. I do enjoy people being more friendly to the pregnant lady, though.
What do you look forward to most about having this baby/ not being pregnant anymore? I look forward to being able to have a full range of movement and being able to get out of bed easily.
What do you dread? I dread recovery.. I have no idea what to expect. Of course, the thought of labor is a little scary, too.
Worst symptom so far? A couple days ago I would have said heartburn every couple of days.. but I got the absolute worst leg cramp Sunday morning and I am still in pain :( It lasted a full five minutes (between the snooze in my alarm) and tightened soooo hard Im pretty sure some muscle tore.
Best side effect of pregnancy? I think that is also nice people around. People really are a million times nicer to pregnant people.
What will you miss most after baby is Born? I will miss the little wiggles that almost tickle from the inside. Those make me smile. Not so much the ones that jab.