JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Mom of the Week, May 31- June 6: Allie_SMg (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2656469-mom-week-may-31-june-6-allie_smg.html)

KASHWORTH June 5th, 2013 09:31 PM

Mom of the Week, May 31- June 6: Allie_SMg

This week's lovely MOTW is Allie_SMg!

Here is some information about Allie!

Name: Allie (short for Alexandra)
Due Date: August 15th or 17th (I've been told different dates lol)
Boy? Girl? Team Green?: Boy! His name will be Kieran Todd

Now it's your turn! Ask Allie anything! You can even ask her to share pictures, if she's able to!

This is posted a bit late because Allie forgot to reply to the message to get it started, which is okay! I would move it to next week but I already sent out the PM's for next week's mamas. It's okay though, you can ask her questions past tomorrow still, it doesn't need to end on a specific date. Most of us have been running out of questions before using the whole week anyway. She hasn't been around much lately and she's been missed so let's get her posting again :D

Bookreader June 6th, 2013 12:57 PM

Re: Mom of the Week, May 31- June 6: Allie_SMg

What would be your dream vacation?

mom2K&G June 6th, 2013 01:09 PM

Do you have any pets?

Allie_SMg June 6th, 2013 05:13 PM

Hi ladies! Good to be back! Sorry again about the late reply. I don't get email notifications of my PM's here. :S

My dream vacation? I really really want to go to Ireland one day, but my most plausible dream vacation (lol) is going to Hawaii for a week or two with the hubby. :D He's never been and has always wanted to go, and he hasn't gone to a lot of exciting places like that in his life, so I've always wanted to take him. :D Also, since we never had a Honeymoon, that would be wonderful! I would really really really like to do it next year for our anniversary, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to afford it.

Yes! More pets than should be in our small, two bedroom apartment, probably, but our lease didn't have a limit. LOL We have a 2 year old chihuahua named "Candy", about a year old kitty named "Captain America" (that was his name at the shelter we adopted him from when he was a kitten), and an 8 month old German Shepherd/Husky mix we got around Christmas time named "Xander". :)

MommyPenguin4 June 7th, 2013 09:14 AM

Do you have any special or odd talents?! :P

Allie_SMg June 11th, 2013 04:10 PM

Special or odd talents? Man, I don't really know. LOL I'll have to get back to you on that. xD