JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Kicks in weird places (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2658883-kicks-weird-places.html)

mirdeemrlvs June 15th, 2013 10:48 PM

Kicks in weird places

I'm hoping someone can relate. I feel baby kick my insides right at (#2) hole...:tmi: and I feel kicks in the creases of my legs. It's usually my left leg. Is that weird? Anyone else feel this?

Dandelion June 16th, 2013 09:34 AM

Yea, Baby girl will sometimes kick my butt, literally lol

mirdeemrlvs June 16th, 2013 01:57 PM

Re: Kicks in weird places

Well... I guess it's just you and me Dandelion. I guess we're both carrying low? Do you feel jabs in your lower belly right where it connects to your legs a the crease in the front?

Dandelion June 16th, 2013 04:12 PM

She's quite low :) I don't think I feel anything by my legs but she will "dance" on my hip bones. It's a lot of pressure on the inside of my hips and feels weird. Is that what you mean? Also, when I lay on my side she pushes hard down on the part of me that's laying on the bed. It hurts a bunch.

mirdeemrlvs June 16th, 2013 05:57 PM

Not exactly. It seems like the thumps or whatever they are are down low in my lower pelvic region and off to the sides where my legs attach.

miniRazz June 17th, 2013 07:24 AM

Too funny I was just telling SO that it felt like he was pushing my butt and then thought it was weird that I could feel the dancing on my hips but only on the right side. The last couple days I've felt him doing something really low down, feels painful, like a knife is giving one good stab in my cervix...not sure if that's a normal sensation but will find out today at my 30 week appt.
Glad I'm not the only one that gets weird low kicks :)

lexiandolive June 17th, 2013 09:53 AM

I feel the movement on my right hip crease. So weird to think that something could be that low. I know exactly what you mean though. It is definately a weird sensation. but I do remember my first was the same, right down to the right side hip crease.

mirdeemrlvs June 17th, 2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexiandolive (Post 27454048)
I feel the movement on my right hip crease. So weird to think that something could be that low. I know exactly what you mean though. It is definately a weird sensation. but I do remember my first was the same, right down to the right side hip crease.

okay. Good. You get it.. makes me wonder too what part is doing the kicking/moving? As far as I know she is head down, and I usually feel it on the left side, so I'm thinking it might actually be punching.

lexiandolive June 17th, 2013 11:39 AM

I wonder how they are able to get their little body parts to reach that low? Right in the hip crease.

Colliekat June 17th, 2013 03:50 PM

I feel little girl kicking in my groin on the left side. It's either a knee or an elbow because I can feel the bend in it.