JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Ugh... Feeling awful! **updated** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2666428-ugh-feeling-awful-updated.html)

sharilyn July 18th, 2013 07:53 AM

Ugh... Feeling awful! **updated**

I was hoping that the first decent night of sleep in weeks would mean I'd feel really good today, but no...
When I wiped after peeing there was some bloody yuck but not too much so I'm not too worried. I'm completely out of breath, which is making me super tired, I feel like I'm going to throw up, I'm light headed and keep having to run to the bathroom feeling like I'm either going to throw up or have bm... Sorry to complain, I just don't have anyone to call here to talk to lol

** ended up calling dh because I was feeling so bad, then called midwife. They had me come I for a nst and labor check. 2cm dilated, 80% effaced!! Contracting every 3-4 min mostly... So they sent me for more monitoring at L&D- still contracting but still no pain with them, but because i've not had the strep test they are doing that just incase baby decides to come soon... I wonder if this will actually happen early or if she'll just decide to stay in there! It'd be really nice to have a crystal ball so I know if I should have my mom come early- she has tix to fly here on the 7th

mamalamb July 18th, 2013 07:59 AM

Re: Ugh... Feeling awful!

Sounds like early labor!!! KUP!!!

Eva L. July 18th, 2013 08:04 AM

Yeah, a lot of people I know said they felt like they had the flu before labor started. It could be getting very close!

alittlelost July 18th, 2013 08:12 AM

Bet it's early labor. Rest as much right now while you still can!

Jessmom July 18th, 2013 08:30 AM

Yes take it easy and try to rest.

Husher July 18th, 2013 08:41 AM

I agree with the other ladies. Try to rest while you still can and keep hydrated. It does sound like early labor to me as well!

sharilyn July 18th, 2013 08:51 AM

Oi, if it is I'm in so much trouble! We have nothing ready, my bags aren't packed, the bassinet isn't together b/c my mom took it apart to wash it. I called my midwife and they are having me come in at 1, giving me time to get a kick count b/c she hasn't been moving like she normally does.

mirdeemrlvs July 18th, 2013 09:20 AM

If it wasn't for the bloody show, I'd say you were just sick. Keep us posted and try to rest!!! It does sound like something is happening. :smile:

cameronzmom July 18th, 2013 09:34 AM

Eek! Super exciting! Sorry you aren't feeling well but a little baby would be nice :)

Jenilope July 18th, 2013 09:57 AM

Sorry you're not feeling well, but bloody show sounds like early labor to me, too, unless it's just a little tiny bit of spotting from intercourse or a rough exam.

It's still a little early, but I'm sure you're getting good care. Keep us posted and I hope you're feeling better or holding a baby soon!

Dirtroads July 18th, 2013 05:35 PM

Re: Ugh... Feeling awful! **updated**

Good luck either way! I hope you're feeling better.

sharilyn July 18th, 2013 07:50 PM

:0) thanks ladies, very long day but I'm home... Spent almost 6 hours being monitored and 3-6 min contractions continued most of the time. But there was no cervical change. My strep test is done so they'll have the results later. They said just relax and come back if they become painful and they have me sched to come again on Monday

Fins July 18th, 2013 07:58 PM

I hope you get some rest!

mirdeemrlvs July 18th, 2013 08:15 PM

Thanks for the update!!! Bet they will turn into the real thing before long! Keep us posted on what's happening... I guess you should start prepping just in case.

4littleloves July 20th, 2013 07:34 PM

Yikes! That's all kind of stressful. I've never had all those symptoms together. Glad baby is staying put so you can finishing preparing. It sounds like your little one will be joining you soon. :)