JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   So much pain (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2666616-so-much-pain.html)

cameronzmom July 19th, 2013 04:00 AM

So much pain

So my little one was a footling breech at my elective 3D scan on Wednesday, meaning head,both arms and one leg squished at my ribs, the other leg bent down.

Fast forward to this morning, I woke up to immense pain where his head is shoved so high up into my ribs I want to cry :( I've never had a breech baby baby this late before and the pain from his head up that high has me seriously worried how I'm going to deal with the pain of a possible c section if we can't get him to turn.

Pray for me :( I feel like things are moving back out of my control and my anxiety is through the roof all over again :(

Irishgirl99 July 19th, 2013 05:31 AM

Re: So much pain

You poor thing! That sounds awful.
Hope he turns soon!!!

cameronzmom July 19th, 2013 05:47 AM

I hate complaining because I truly am thankful to not only be pregnant but to still be pregnant this far along. but man oh man, this baby has been stubborn from the beginning and it's only getting worse LOL! I bet he comes out kicking and screaming! haha!

sapphire116 July 19th, 2013 06:16 AM

Riley is in the exact same position as your LO. About a week or two ago I started feeling really bad pain on my upper left side, almost like an internal bruise. Even my skin feels like I have a sunburn. I feel your pain! Just know that it will all be worth it in the end :-)

UrbanMomma July 19th, 2013 07:28 AM

Oh that doesn't sound pleasant. I hope baby turns or gives you some relief soon. Feel better.

miniRazz July 19th, 2013 08:19 AM

Oh that is just awful, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain!
Be positive that things can change, I was breech until a week before my due date and then I flipped (according to my mom) and I was a big baby.
When my little guy gets too high I have a bath and lay on my side, he usually ends up moving down a bit. Hope you can get some relief.
Take care ((HUGS))

soccermamatomany July 19th, 2013 09:31 AM

I am so sorry you are in pain. This child has been flipping back and forth and when she is breech, I suffer too.

If you do end up with a C-section, it really isn't that bad. I had a vag birth with my oldest, then a C-section with my twins, and elected to have a repeat C-section with my son.

cameronzmom July 19th, 2013 09:36 AM

I've been googling (yes, i know its bad to do that) footling breech since Wednesday and its looking like if he stays that way, turning him isn't such a great option bc of his bent foot trapping the cord, etc.

I'm working on 2 different plans, one for a vaginal delivery and one just in case we have a c-section.. My SIL had two and after just the small amount I've been reading, you ladies are heros! lol!

4littleloves July 20th, 2013 07:47 PM

Sorry you are so uncomfortable. That sounds awful! I hope the little one can figure out how to turn himself around. The dr or midwives aren't trying to help you turn him at all?

yvee80 July 21st, 2013 12:16 AM

So sorry you are feeling such pain it sounds awful hopefully he will turn soon and give you some relief!

cameronzmom July 21st, 2013 05:58 AM

My doctor said not to worry til 36 weeks but being the type A personality I am, I need to know these things LOL! I know he still technically has time to turn but oy, the pain from his head in my ribs is ridiculous! Add that to the crotch kicks he's been doing along with the stretching all the way across my tummy and I feel like I moan and groan all day long with discomfort!

BeachMum July 21st, 2013 06:10 AM

Oh yes my little girl keeps flipping back and forth and will ei ther have her head or butt way up in my ribs. I have a hard time sitting and breathing and its just awful. :(

ElliotsMommy13 July 21st, 2013 08:28 AM

Ouch. With all the pain from my little mans head down low I can't imagine that in ribs! I hope your baby spontaneously just decides to flip randomly and stay put soon!