JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Please oh please! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2666787-please-oh-please.html)

sharilyn July 19th, 2013 05:47 PM

Please oh please!

Let these contractions be doing something!! If they're not this is not fun... They still don't 'hurt' but I'm starting to get crampy tonight... They've been going all day again. As soon as I woke up this morning I was feeling them. Hardly did anything all day trying to rest like the midwife said. Ds was grumpy all day and we had planned on a family night out at the fair- they are having a rodeo but I feel crappy and ds is going to bed. Again I'm sorry for complaining! If I call my mom she'll hop on a plane and come and stay indefinitely! And since there's nothing anyone can do I just want to complain... No need to respond to this lol!

Pbear31 July 19th, 2013 06:29 PM

Re: Please oh please!

Im with you! Mine alternate between no pain and crampy. I just keep thinking of it as my uterus getting in shape and training. It means I will be a laboring machine!

mirdeemrlvs July 19th, 2013 06:57 PM

Can I complain too?? I'm crampy and getting sharp pains in my belly, I'm nauseaus and just overall uncomfortable!! I keep having BH too :-)

alittlelost July 19th, 2013 07:01 PM

So sorry you are so uncomfortable :(

mamalamb July 19th, 2013 07:16 PM

I've been having them pretty much all day and night, too, for about the last week, ugh. And then today I was also sick to my stomach/puking on and off all day which was bonus fun lol. I hope we all feel better tomorrow!!

sharilyn July 19th, 2013 09:12 PM

I hope we all feel better too! I've been so grouchy to my kids and hubby- I know it's happening but I just can't seem to stop it :-/ tonight ds didn't want his second nap so we tried to put him down for the night a little early- which didn't work- So an hour AFTER his normal bedtime I put him in bed again, he screamed and screamed! I felt bad and he kept throwing his paci and blankets out, so the third time I went it I hugged him, gave everything back and said g'nite and left him scream it out. Finally and hour after putting him down he was quiet.

cameronzmom July 20th, 2013 06:03 AM

((hugs))

kjm July 20th, 2013 07:45 AM

:hug: hope you're feeling better

UrbanMomma July 20th, 2013 08:43 AM

Feel better all!

sharilyn July 20th, 2013 01:10 PM

Don't know about anyone else but my attitude is better today! I gave my hubby a nice long list of things I feel we NEED to get done today and maybe tomorrow. Laundry is major and there 2 flights of stairs to the basement so he's in charge, I really want my bags packed for the hospital, and I hit the farmers market again this morning and have 20lbs of cucumbers cut and ready to go into jars for pickles and 27lbs of tomatoes to to after that... I think it's part of my nesting but I HAVE to have my pantry full! Lol... This weeks I've already done about 20 jars of tomato soup, 8 quarts of pickled beets, and 10 pints of sour cherries. Now if baby waits a week or so I'm going to get MAYBE more tomatoes and peaches. Tomorrow evening I rescheduled my maternity pics- I really want at least one good one and not one I took of myself so we shall see...

Jenilope July 20th, 2013 06:31 PM

Wow! That's a lot of canning! Yum!

And sometimes it just helps to complain a little, right? Sometimes it just hurts and I'm grumpy and I just want to let it out and have someone give me a little bit of sincere sympathy instead of the whole "oh it will be worth it!" "almost done!" or (my personal fave) "try to enjoy it!" Ugh. All true? Sure. Helpful? Not at all! I just want to b*tch at someone who isn't my poor husband sometimes, just to have that release!

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better today though!