JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone bounce on the exercise ball???!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2671989-anyone-bounce-exercise-ball.html)

yvee80 August 13th, 2013 07:00 AM

Anyone bounce on the exercise ball???!!!

I am going to get mine now to bounce away lol!!!!!

321abc August 13th, 2013 09:07 AM

Re: Anyone bounce on the exercise ball???!!!

I do! I don't know if it actually helps anything. It's supposed to encourage baby to engage but it just makes my back feel better.

84oilymom August 13th, 2013 09:09 AM

Yes... my neighbor swears that you bounce bounce roll back and forth and in circles for at least an hour eat a spicy garlic dish walk around the block and finish on the ball she started on a friday afternoon repeated Saturday and delivered early Sunday morning.

lexiandolive August 14th, 2013 07:43 AM

I guess my spending 10 minutes on the ball at night isn't enough.;) The problem is that my kid thinks it is a toy, so I have to do it after he goes to sleep or he demands I play with him on it (Thanks Hubby for that-they played on it a lot this past year until I put it away).

I will bounce and do circles and figure 8's just in case though!

cameronzmom August 14th, 2013 07:45 AM

I'm hoping to get one today.. I need to get my little one to engage further in my pelvis!

yvee80 August 14th, 2013 09:19 AM

I bounced on mine yesterday and will today as well, i must admit after i was done yesterday i felt achy all night in the woo ha region so I think it's doing something!

mirdeemrlvs August 14th, 2013 09:45 AM

I don't have a ball, but I do squats and I think it does the same thing! I couldn't sit on one right now anyway it would hurt the roids'! :smile:

Jessmom August 14th, 2013 09:51 PM

I been bouncing on and off all evening. Makes me feel sore. No contractions worth mentioning. This baby is teasing me every night with pressure and BH but I wake each morning disappointed.

BabyT_heart_beat August 14th, 2013 11:41 PM

I've been meaning to get one and I finally got one today and I've been bouncing and rocking away. Haven't noticed anything significant but it totally helps my sore back and hips. If anything I'll take that and hope that it will bring her down.

yvee80 August 15th, 2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessmom (Post 27587920)
I been bouncing on and off all evening. Makes me feel sore. No contractions worth mentioning. This baby is teasing me every night with pressure and BH but I wake each morning disappointed.

My baby does the same thing to me!!!