JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Still pregnant? Wondering what every twinge can mean? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2672490-still-pregnant-wondering-what-every-twinge-can-mean.html)

lexiandolive August 15th, 2013 09:44 AM

Still pregnant? Wondering what every twinge can mean?

Here I sit 39 weeks and every time I get a twinge or a bit of a backache, I wonder if this could be turning into something. since I'm typing this, I'm sure you are aware the answer is No.

Anyone else? I have no actual signs of labour or anything, but if my back is a bit sore, I get my hopes up a tiny bit...

BabyT_heart_beat August 15th, 2013 09:57 AM

Re: Still pregnant? Wondering what every twinge can mean?

Totally know what you mean. Yesterday i woke up with a dull backache that lasted a few hours then i went out to run errands. When i came back i was having period like cramps all afternoon. I ended up sleeping through them and when i woke up they were gone:rolleyes:

ElliotsMommy13 August 15th, 2013 10:42 AM

I gave up on signs. I felt like I was in labor the few days leading up to it but the day I gave birth I really felt nothing til my water broke. The "when to go in" confusion would drive anyone a bit crazy.

mirdeemrlvs August 15th, 2013 11:33 AM

Yep. It's so irritating because I will try to ignore the signs and they they increase and I get my hopes up and then bam!! let down... nothing happening :o

The roller coaster is really frustrating.

Fins August 15th, 2013 04:20 PM

same here. I've given up.

4littleloves August 15th, 2013 10:52 PM

Me too.
Due today and no baby. I've been getting lots of ctrx for weeks but they always die down when I sit. No bloody show at all either. I think I could be pg at least another week or until an induction :( I don't feel like she's ready at all. People say I still look high too. So crazy to me that a 4th baby stays in past edd

Jessmom August 16th, 2013 12:27 AM

My fourth too and I was so sure I would be holding my baby by now. Looks like this may even be my longest pregnancy. Down right depressing. Every night I can't sleep cause I get excited thing this will be the night.... And I wake up disappointed and still pregnant. Backache - pressure - contractions. All these mean nothing.

Ruthysb August 16th, 2013 05:20 AM

Yes, and it sucks. I am having a pretty hard time with this whole "overdue" think this time around. I just want to be done with labor and delivery and know my baby is healthy!!!!!!!!!!