JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Bath time!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2681977-bath-time.html)

BabyT_heart_beat September 27th, 2013 07:49 PM

Bath time!!

How do your LOs like bath time? Did they like it from the beginning or did it take a few times to get used to it? Londyn had her first tonight and she was not a happy camper once I started washing her hair.:rolleyes: It might take awhile to get this bath time business down.

ElliotsMommy13 September 28th, 2013 07:36 AM

Re: Bath time!!

It took a few times and a couple different types of baby bath but he loves his daily bath now. He calms down at night if he's fussy the second I start taking off his clothes then he gets excited in the bathroom. I've even started to get coos in the tub.

JessKeller24 September 28th, 2013 05:54 PM

Yalia loves it, she will cry for a second, but as soon as you drip water on her head she is happy

mrsmckenzie1 September 29th, 2013 08:00 AM

Jessiah is a water baby... she loves it!

MissCiara September 29th, 2013 10:16 AM

Quri has had a few baths now and she loves it!

KeLLiC09 September 30th, 2013 03:16 PM

Mason loves getting a bath! He will lay there and let me pour water over him. Never cries or fusses.

mirdeemrlvs September 30th, 2013 05:40 PM

Grayce has screamed like I'm hurting her every bath. She does NOT like her hair washed. Last night was the first time though that after getting her hair washed and she calmed down she was quiet and enjoyed it for a few minutes!

Innogen September 30th, 2013 06:16 PM

Zephyr loves baths and showers. It must be the sound of the water because she always calms right down.

LadyGamer October 2nd, 2013 03:26 AM

Ayla seems really relaxed in the bath. She doesn't scream until I pull her out. I'm just guessing though. She's tends to make serious faces all the time so sometimes it is hard to tell.

Hesperleigh October 2nd, 2013 11:32 AM

Audrey has loved it from the beginning. Now, getting her clothes on after the bath is another story!

cameronzmom October 3rd, 2013 10:35 AM

Oh my gosh! We just started in last week giving Callen a bath every night and he LOVES it! He goes to sleep much easier and sleeps a little longer at first :)

yvee80 October 3rd, 2013 01:38 PM

just recently started bathing Ava first and second time she hated it which was shocking because my first loved it from day one but now Ava eels to like it washing her hair tonight so we shall see how she likes that!!!!!

Dandelion October 9th, 2013 04:26 PM

Zoey LOVES bath time. She lays in her baby tub and smiles. She really enjoys it. :)