JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f379-autoimmune-diseases-and-disorders/)
-   -   wow! i didnt know this board was here!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f379-autoimmune-diseases-and-disorders/482963-wow-i-didnt-know-board-here.html)

~*Dina*~ February 27th, 2007 10:44 AM

Way cool. I had no idea this board was here :blush: This is soo cool. I have an autoimmune dificiency and fybromialga (sp?) I have lupus like symptoms but I dont have lupus. I have been treated w/prednisone and plaquinil those 2 I'm on currently and both are working well.

Oh my name is Dina. Wife to Ron mommy to Caitlyn, Matthew and Hannah. I hope to get to know you ladies.

stormy February 27th, 2007 11:25 AM

Glad you found us. Hi I am Shelley. I have crohn's disease along with other things related to it. So jump right in and start posting. :smile:

Colee February 27th, 2007 02:06 PM

Hi Dina :welcome:

I'm Nichole,wife to Joe and Mommy to Emily(6 in September) and Ryan(2 in May)...I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis(form of IBD) in 2002 and diagnosed in 2006 with Multiple Sclerosis. It seems that once you have one auto-immune disease you are more likley to get more :frown:

This is an awesome forum...lots of support!! Cant wait to get to know you ^_^

texasmomof2 February 27th, 2007 02:14 PM

Hi Dina! I'm Janetta, mom to Austin and Emily! Welcome to our board! We have lots of fun here (believe it or not!) I have Lupus and fibromyalgia and this weird disease called spondyloarthropathy (which is basically a type of arthritis in your back). I also have Graves disease, but it is under control since they took out 2/3 of my thyroid. I take Plaquenil also (among a host of other things.) Glad it seems to be working for you!

Looking forward to getting to know you!!

~*Dina*~ February 27th, 2007 03:05 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to meet you ladies. :D

Lisadear February 28th, 2007 12:07 AM

Hi Dina ... I'm Lisa .... I don't have an autoimmune disorder but I have some great friends here who I love dearly and always here to support them :wub:

xxx Lisa xxx

Colee February 28th, 2007 06:17 AM

Quote:

Hi Dina ... I'm Lisa .... I don't have an autoimmune disorder but I have some great friends here who I love dearly and always here to support them :wub:

xxx Lisa xxx[/b]
Your so sweet,Lisa :wub:

We love you here!!

Lisadear February 28th, 2007 06:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

xxx Lisa xxx[/b]
Your so sweet,Lisa :wub:

We love you here!!
[/b]
:wub:

xxx Lisa xxx