JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f379-autoimmune-diseases-and-disorders/)
-   -   Would everyone PLEASE (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f379-autoimmune-diseases-and-disorders/567056-would-everyone-please.html)

texasmomof2 May 9th, 2007 10:50 AM

stop by and visit the Parents With a Disability board and help me get it moving some more?? I'm going to start doing some fun stuff there, and I'd like some help getting it going.

Thanks!

Colee May 9th, 2007 12:33 PM

Of course:) I am going to lay down with some ice for a bit...my face went numb again. I need to cool myself down. But I will get on later:)

stormy May 10th, 2007 07:51 AM

I will tonight. :smile:

stormy May 11th, 2007 09:40 PM

Bumping to make sure that everyone sees this.

texasmomof2 May 14th, 2007 09:10 AM

Quote:

Bumping to make sure that everyone sees this.[/b]
Thanks, Shelley!!!

Lisadear May 14th, 2007 12:32 PM

sure

xxx Lisa xxx

texasmomof2 May 23rd, 2007 10:24 AM

Bumping again so everyone can see it.

Colee May 23rd, 2007 12:10 PM

Janetta...I have an idea...what if you went through some of the really dated posts and bump some of them...I used to go the love/sex forum and I remember them doing that alot...because of new memebers not getting a chance to see them and most people wont go past the first couple of pages. Just a thought...After nap,I will try and help you out with that some:)

texasmomof2 May 23rd, 2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Janetta...I have an idea...what if you went through some of the really dated posts and bump some of them...I used to go the love/sex forum and I remember them doing that alot...because of new memebers not getting a chance to see them and most people wont go past the first couple of pages. Just a thought...After nap,I will try and help you out with that some:)[/b]
Great idea! Thanks hon.

BTW, what's love and sex? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :P

Colee May 23rd, 2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Janetta...I have an idea...what if you went through some of the really dated posts and bump some of them...I used to go the love/sex forum and I remember them doing that alot...because of new memebers not getting a chance to see them and most people wont go past the first couple of pages. Just a thought...After nap,I will try and help you out with that some:)[/b]
Great idea! Thanks hon.

BTW, what's love and sex? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :P
[/b]
ha ha ha :lol: you did notice I said I USED to go there...LMBO!! OMG,my sex life is slowly fading away....You can tell summer is here. I get like this in the summer because I just get too hot. :cry: :cry:

texasmomof2 May 24th, 2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great idea! Thanks hon.

[/b]
ha ha ha :lol: you did notice I said I USED to go there...LMBO!! OMG,my sex life is slowly fading away....You can tell summer is here. I get like this in the summer because I just get too hot. :cry: :cry:
[/b]
Even when I was living with H we didn't have a sex life. Not since my last birthday. Which if you remember from the birthday thread was in August............. Pretty sad, but it's hard to want to be intimate with someone that yells and cusses at you all the time.

Colee May 24th, 2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colee @ May 23 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>Janetta...I have an idea...what if you went through some of the really dated posts and bump some of them...I used to go the love/sex forum and I remember them doing that alot...because of new memebers not getting a chance to see them and most people wont go past the first couple of pages. Just a thought...After nap,I will try and help you out with that some:)[/b]
Great idea! Thanks hon.

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Even when I was living with H we didn't have a sex life. Not since my last birthday. Which if you remember from the birthday thread was in August............. Pretty sad, but it's hard to want to be intimate with someone that yells and cusses at you all the time.
[/b][/quote]

He doesnt deserve you anyway!!!

texasmomof2 May 24th, 2007 12:35 PM

Right now I don't want any man. Well, any American man. LOL