JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Food/Feeding Support (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f93-baby-food-feeding-support/)
-   -   How much does your baby eat? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f93-baby-food-feeding-support/322632-how-much-does-your-baby-eat.html)

~Heather~ September 29th, 2006 10:59 AM

How much baby food does your baby eat during the day?

Blaise has 2 jars of Stage 2 jars at lunch and same for supper. Plus he has a stage 2 jar of baby food in this morning cereal bottle, and bedtime bottle. So he has 6 jars of Stage 2 jars a day.

FamilyShorty September 29th, 2006 11:20 AM

Ally has been having two stage 1 jars per day plus cereal and formula. I'm thinking it is time to buy stage 2.

babydahl September 29th, 2006 01:25 PM

5tbsp cereal and 5tbsp fruit for breakfast
Toast and 1/4 banana for lunch/snack
5tbsp cereal and 5tbsp veggie for dinner

Plus 24oz. of formula throughout the day and usually some nutrios/mum-mums when mom and dad are having dinner.

Tacey September 29th, 2006 01:40 PM

1 bowl of cereal (made with 3oz of formula) and a cup of juice
2 cubes of peas for lunch
2 cubes of peas for dinner

Plus however much formula he drinks, I don't know the exact amount cause it varies

(we are only on peas, I will make green beans next week)

jenniferleighxo October 2nd, 2006 05:27 AM

evan has, a *hearty* sized bowl of mixed cereal and applesauce in the morning, and at lunch he has a size 3 jar of some type of veggie and a bowl of rice cereal and same for dinner another size 3 jar but this time with some type of meat in it, along with some rice cereal. he has 3-4 bottles during the day too.

MamaBx3 October 2nd, 2006 07:09 AM

Vae has half a jar of veggies/meat at lunch plus half a jar of fruits . Then the other half of those foods at dinner time . So I guess she only has 2 jars in total a day , although some times she won't eat it all .
She has some cereal in the morning also .

Dono92000 October 5th, 2006 08:05 PM

cereal mixed with a stage 2 jar of fruit for breakfast. stage 2 jar of veggies or veggie meat mix or about half of a stage 3 for lunch plus half a banana or so. Sometimes he'll eat the whole banana. :blink: then usually a jar of something or our dinner in the evening. Plus his bottles.

Ryansmommi October 14th, 2006 08:22 PM

Ryan has a 8oz bottle of milk in the AM (i just switched him onto Whole milk) With 1/2 cup of cereal and 1/4 cup of fruit he has a 4 oz bottle of milk when he has his morning nap then for lunch he has a stage 2 meal and 1/4 cup of fruit with 2 oz of water he gets a cereal bisket for a snack with a 4oz bottle then for dinner he gets a stage 2 meal with 1/2 cup of fruit and 2 oz of juice and then has a 8 oz bottle at bedtime

jellybeaninhk October 19th, 2006 10:01 PM

Calleigh schedule is:
Morning: 4 oz formula
Mid-morning: 2 tbsp cereal & 4oz formula
Lunch: 4 oz formula
Mid afternoon: 2 oz juice / water and a wagon wheel or fruit puffs
Dinner: 3-4 food cubes of veggie and sometimes a couple of tbsp of custard.