JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   What do you think is harder to pick... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/11739-what-do-you-think-harder-to-pick.html)

lynnlee January 18th, 2005 02:59 PM

I had my girl name all picked out no problem and of course I'm having a boy!! :inlove: We've had a heck of a time picking a name for him!

Selestial January 18th, 2005 03:46 PM

I don't know, but with Riley, when we figured out his name, we knew that was "it". We had a boy's name picked out this time that I really liked too, but we are struggling with the girl's name.

PleasedasPunch January 18th, 2005 10:07 PM

I would have to say boy names...

Juka January 19th, 2005 01:03 AM

Trust me, boy names.. :P
For this one, it's Holly or Lucy for a girl, and Ethan, Shane/Sean, Rory, or Seth for a boy.. :blink: We want to have 2 left by the time this baby will be born.. :confused:

Terelda January 19th, 2005 10:27 AM

I find girls names harder to pick! :wacko:

winnowill January 19th, 2005 10:46 AM

I'd say boy's names. I can pick 10 girls names to every boy name. I just can't seem to put a first and middle togather for a boy.

tamw402004 January 19th, 2005 10:50 AM

I have always thought Boys names are harder to pick out.

AmberC January 19th, 2005 11:05 AM

Dh and I have had a boys name picked out since before we decided to have kids, but so far theres no boy so girls is harder lol. Dh and I picked out Cristas name while Dh was out to sea so that was hard cause he didn't like ANYTHING!!

Finally he was just like whatever ok I like it for Crista Ann.
This one... I mentioned Megan and he liked it right off but we couldn't agree on a middle name for the longest time until I came on here and asked for some ideas and out of all the replies we both liked Riley right off the bat so that was it :lol:

BabyMaybe January 26th, 2005 02:26 AM

For me & my husband, it is almost impossible for us to agree on a boy's 1st name. I love Spencer, he thinks it's nerdy :glare:

babyblue January 27th, 2005 10:52 AM

Definitely a boys name! Mostly, b/c my husband didn't have a strong opinion on a girl's name (we already had one picked out).. but when we found out we were having a boy... oh boy, all of a sudden, he hates every name I like! I think we've finally come to an agreement on a name, but a boy's name was much more difficult. :inlove:

mamaB January 27th, 2005 01:00 PM

I agree with the majority - boys names are harder. Girls names, for some reason, people feel free to be more creative with (and that was true in our DD's case) but with little boys... a different story!

Before we knew DD was a girlie, we had several *heated* discussions about boys names - basically it all comes back to "Will this game get him beat up on the playground?"

Helluva criteria!!! :rolleyes:

Elliehunny January 28th, 2005 12:52 PM

We had a boys name picked ut no problem, then had trouble picking a girls name, now we've decided on a girls names, and re-picking the boys name. So they've both been just as hard for us!

mee-mee January 29th, 2005 05:26 PM

HONESTLY I THINK BOTH ARE HARD TO PICK BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE NAMES THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE

Kristina January 30th, 2005 03:38 PM

I think boys names are definately harder.

Cyndee February 6th, 2005 08:08 PM

When I was pregnant with my first son my hubby picked it out so I had no problem
When I was pregnant with this one.. It took us up to almost the end.. I had a girls name from day one... Elizabeth Paige... But it wasn't a girl.. I will just save it for next time...