JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Desperate Need of Name Help??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2103784-desperate-need-name-help.html)

Hopingfor1soon September 14th, 2010 01:24 PM

Desperate Need of Name Help???

Ok so we have had our boy name picked out, but are not having any luck with girl names... We wanted to have our LO named before we knew the gender but the U/S is tomorrow!!! Ugh...so here is what we have...Any thoughts on the names or new suggestions would be SOOO appreciated!

BraeLee JoAnn
*I am not sure if you remember me posting this but this is a 100% family name. My middle sisters name is Brittany Rae (Brae) DHs middle sisters middle name is Lee and so is his and my grandmothers. My mother and youngest sisters middle name is Jo and DHs mother and youngest sisters middle name is Ann....so BraeLee JoAnn

RaeLee JoAnn
*DH wants to stick to just middle names but I think it sounds too masculine. Idk...

Allyson Claire

Jillian Claire

Help us! haha Oh last name is Bell so alot of the names like Isabel etc...wont work.

doremi September 14th, 2010 01:50 PM

Re: Desperate Need of Name Help???

I love Jillian Claire! Although, if it got shortened to Jill, I'm not sure I like the ring of Jill Bell. I'm not a fan of names that have more than one capital letter in them. I love that you came up with some combos using family names, but couldn't they be spelled without the double capitals? That would be my preference. Of the family combos, I like Rayleigh/Raelee the best.

Other suggestions:
Bria Joann Bell
Raena Allison/Claire/Joann Bell
Joely Anna Rae Bell
Joyanna Rae/Lee Bell

Bedazzled September 14th, 2010 02:33 PM

I personally like Jillian Claire best but of the two family names I prefer Raelee but like the look of Raylee better (if you're open to a different spelling).

What about Jolie/Jolee?

Jolie Raeann/Braeann/Breann

*~ Joni ~* September 14th, 2010 02:42 PM

I would pick Jillian Claire from your options but I LOVE the Jolee suggestion!

I would shy away from two double names where both have a capitalized letter in the middle so if you went with BraeLee or RaeLee I would suggest Brailee and Raylee so the L could be lowercase :smile:

I love the idea that you want to use family names but would caution if you make the first and middle all family names, you may feel obligated to do that with future children and would probably run out of nice options soon. Just a thought. :smile:

Good luck tomorrow!!!

carlyheartsphil September 14th, 2010 03:26 PM

I like Jillian Claire best from your list too.

Braelee Joann is nice if you want to do the family name thing. I like Jolee Raeann too.

*CAMM* September 14th, 2010 04:28 PM

Jillian Claire hands down..its lovely!!!

1plus2plus1 September 14th, 2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlyheartsphil (Post 21519612)
I like Jillian Claire best from your list too.

Braelee Joann is nice if you want to do the family name thing. I like Jolee Raeann too.

:ditto:

jersey_gray September 14th, 2010 11:00 PM

I'm a big fan of family names so I say go with one of the family names. I like the RaeLee better than BreaLee and don't see it as sounding any more masculing than BreaLee does. All the capitol letters don't bother me-I like it actually. Jillian Claire is a lovely combo though.