JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   which one... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/222546-one.html)

Azlynn June 7th, 2006 09:38 AM

we've agreed on 2 names.......

Aubrie Ellisyn or Aubrie Elyse *leaning toward Ellisyn but OH likes Elyse also

Kendall Irelyn or Kendall Ireland

*not sure if I like it better as Ireland or the sound of Irelyn......thoughts

****edit-didn't clarify very well in my first post

suthernWVswthrt June 7th, 2006 10:00 AM

I really like Aubrie...I think it's really cute...prefer it spelled Aubrey. LOVE Ellisyn...this was on my list...prefer it spelled Ellasyn. However I don't like that she would be called Elyse. Why not just name her Elyse?

Kendall is cute...and I LOVE Irelyn...prefer it speleld Ireland. But again...if you're going to call her Ireland...why not just name her that?

shortcake June 7th, 2006 10:05 AM

Quote:

we've agreed on 2 names.......

Aubrie Ellisyn (Elyse)

Kendall Irelyn (Ireland)

*not sure if I like it better as Ireland or the sound of Irelyn......thoughts[/b]
oh, goodness, I like both, no wonder you asked for help! i like how original they are. I am leaning toward Aubrie Ellisyn. Beautiful...but I like Kendall Ireland, too! when are you due? maybe you'll be able to decide once the baby comes. She may just look like a Aubrie or she may just look like a Kendall, either way I think you did a wonderful job of picking those names. good luck!

MamaBx3 June 7th, 2006 10:06 AM

I like Kendall Irelyn

Eka09M June 7th, 2006 10:10 AM

I like both names, but I think I prefer Kendall. I do think that the child's first name should be what you are going to call her. So, if you are going to call her Elyse, her first name should be Elyse.

Elyse Aubrie
Elyse Kendall
Elyse Irelyn

mimi23 June 7th, 2006 10:22 AM

Kendall Irelyn is my fav.
=)

Azlynn June 7th, 2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

I really like Aubrie...I think it's really cute...prefer it spelled Aubrey. LOVE Ellisyn...this was on my list...prefer it spelled Ellasyn. However I don't like that she would be called Elyse. Why not just name her Elyse?

Kendall is cute...and I LOVE Irelyn...prefer it speleld Ireland. But again...if you're going to call her Ireland...why not just name her that?[/b]

no no! Elyse was a second option for the middle name

Aubrie Ellisyn or Aubrie Elyse.... and not sure if we prefer Kendall Irelyn or Kendall Ireland....sorry for the confusion!

MamaBx3 June 7th, 2006 11:37 AM

In that case, Aubrie Elyse !

suthernWVswthrt June 7th, 2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kendall is cute...and I LOVE Irelyn...prefer it speleld Ireland. But again...if you're going to call her Ireland...why not just name her that?[/b]

no no! Elyse was a second option for the middle name

Aubrie Ellisyn or Aubrie Elyse.... and not sure if we prefer Kendall Irelyn or Kendall Ireland....sorry for the confusion!
[/b]
AHH sorry I totally read that wrong...so sorry.

Okay start over. I like both names a lot. I prefer Aubrie Ellisyn and Kendall Ireland.

ladyellise June 7th, 2006 05:53 PM

I like Kendall Irelyn best:) good luck deciding!

beckii June 7th, 2006 06:37 PM

Aubrie is really cute, not so sure how I feel about Ellisyn, but I think it goes good together. Elyse is a great name, but with Aubrie I think the first is better.

Kendall is really cute and I'm not so sure about IrelanD, but I do really like Irelyn.. I know there isn't MUCH difference, but I like it more. Maybe spelled Irelynn?

mom2LyricStoryLegend June 7th, 2006 06:52 PM

I like Aubrie Elyse and Kendall Ireland.

*PurpleMidnight* June 7th, 2006 09:21 PM

I like:

Aubrie Ellisyn

Kendall Irelyn

picklesmama June 7th, 2006 09:24 PM

I like all the names - my favorite is Elyse, I would use it as a middle name for either, or even a first.