JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   which boy name? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2237842-boy-name.html)

*PurpleMidnight* February 2nd, 2011 09:24 PM

which boy name?

Yes another poll sorry. I think this baby is a boy so need a name. Whats the bet it will end up being a girl and I haev to start figuring out a girls name. anyway here are the choices:

Ryan Zane Snyder
Keegan Zane Snyder
Archer (nn Archie) Zane snyder

If you have any other boys name suggestions, feel free to say :)

butterfly_kisses February 3rd, 2011 03:44 AM

Re: which boy name?

All three! :smile: I know, I'm such a big help. :D I really like all three, but voted for Keegan Zane.

ImagineOctober February 3rd, 2011 06:18 AM

Voted for Keegan, I think it sounds best with your boy's names.

Londa February 3rd, 2011 07:12 AM

That was difficult.

I like Archer the best as a stand alone, but it doesn't fit the best with your surname. I think Ryan fits the best with your son's names, so I went with that. Keegan was a very close 2nd though.

MommyMel23 February 3rd, 2011 11:56 AM

My 4-year-old nephew is named "Ryder Zane". :-)

Mei Mei February 3rd, 2011 06:18 PM

I do like Archer the best, but with your surname and boys' names, and Zane as a middle name, I think Ryan works best here.

Archer Zane Snyder is such a tongue twister to me, unfortunately.

angelsailor288 February 3rd, 2011 06:32 PM

I picked Ryan :) Sounds nice.

Luv2Laugh February 4th, 2011 12:10 PM

Keegan:)

mlbsnb February 4th, 2011 01:40 PM

What happened to Zane as a first name? I liked that best. Of the choices you have listed, I choose Archer. I'm not thrilled with the first name and last name having same ending (pet peeve) but Archer goes GREAT with your other kids names.

Have you considered TATE? I think Tate would sound good next to Phelix, Noah and Isaac.

PINK DUST! I hope it's a girl! You have three boys, odds are the 4th will be a girl.

Luv2Laugh February 4th, 2011 02:07 PM

Haha I defy those odds lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by mlbsnb (Post 22967419)
What happened to Zane as a first name? I liked that best. Of the choices you have listed, I choose Archer. I'm not thrilled with the first name and last name having same ending (pet peeve) but Archer goes GREAT with your other kids names.

Have you considered TATE? I think Tate would sound good next to Phelix, Noah and Isaac.

PINK DUST! I hope it's a girl! You have three boys, odds are the 4th will be a girl.

*PurpleMidnight* February 4th, 2011 04:05 PM

mlbsnb- (so sorry I cant remember your first name)

I do like Zane for a first name but dh doesnt. the only reason its for a middle name as its the closest to my mums name of Suzanne for a boys name I can find