JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Hi Girls ! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/226277-hi-girls.html)

MamaBx3 June 12th, 2006 09:45 AM

I just wanted to introduce myself , for those of you that don't know me .

I'm your new Co-Host !

My name is Britanie .
I'm 18, from Ontario Canada. I have a 4 month old baby girl, Nevaeh Skyy .

I'm really looking forward to co-hosting this board ! It's so fun here.
Make sure you take a look at the Baby Names Games subforum !! The games are fun to play , and it gives you something to do if you're bored . :P

Kelley June 12th, 2006 09:52 AM

:cheer: Nice to meet you Britanie, I'm Kelley, I'm 28, from England. I have two children, Alexis Kate, shes 5, and Harley Jay, hes 3. I'm expecting a baby girl, Grace (middle name not decided) August 1st.

MamaBx3 June 12th, 2006 09:55 AM

Hi Kelley !

Congrats on your baby girl ! (I love you Avatar pic!)

Your childrens' names are so cute !! I love the name Kate as a mn !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?

Kelley June 12th, 2006 09:59 AM

Quote:

Hi Kelley !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?[/b]
Thanks! :D

Well I like, Dakota..Mallory..Isabelle/a so far for middle names. Still not sure! :unsure:

ladyellise June 12th, 2006 10:01 AM

Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! :)

MamaBx3 June 12th, 2006 10:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Kelley !

Well I like, Dakota..Mallory..Isabelle/a so far for middle names. Still not sure! :unsure:
[/b]
I love Grace Dakota ! All 3 of those names are really nice !! Good luck deciding ! I'm sure we will be able to help you make a final decision !

Quote:

Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! :)[/b]
Hi Ellise ! ( love your name, btw !)
A fellow Canadian, eh ? Cool !
I really love names , and before I was pregnant I was a member on a lot of baby name message boards on the net .
Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!

ladyellise June 12th, 2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Kelley !

[/b]
I love Grace Dakota ! All 3 of those names are really nice !! Good luck deciding ! I'm sure we will be able to help you make a final decision !

Quote:

Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! :)[/b]
Hi Ellise ! ( love your name, btw !)
A fellow Canadian, eh ? Cool !
I really love names , and before I was pregnant I was a member on a lot of baby name message boards on the net .
Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!
[/b]
Awww. Thanks Britanie! I love your name too, it's a really unique spelling. Your daughter Nevaeh is absolutely GORGEOUS btw!! And I love her name, you say it Nuh-vay-ah, right? :)

MamaBx3 June 12th, 2006 10:49 AM

Yep ! nuh-vay-uh . :wub:

rollopodio June 12th, 2006 11:17 AM

yay! you'll be great here. you already do a great job. i'm rebecca (23), dh is brad (24) and ashton is (4). we live in arlington, virginia.

jayjay June 12th, 2006 11:40 PM

i'm janelle, 18, no kids. i loove baby names though [and i go on other boards here too just to read b/c i think it's so fascinating.] haha i'm a dork :P