JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Name Questions :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2432901-name-questions.html)

LisanAndy October 17th, 2011 09:16 AM

Name Questions :)

Hi ladies! I'm pregnant with my 4th baby and we're going over names since my DH is picky and it takes a while for him to like a name :lol: I'd love some input if you wouldn't mind :) My kids are: Taylor Alyssa, Rylie Elizabeth, and Seth Andrew. Which names go best with our other kids? Any other name suggestions are welcome :)

**Middle names will be Robert for a boy (for my dad) and for a girl it'll either be Alana (Uh-La-nuh), Alayna (Uh-lay-nuh) or just Lana (for my mom).

GIRLS:
Aubrey
Morgan
Adrienne
Leah

Boys:
Ethan
Jacob
Caleb
Sean

Aillidh October 17th, 2011 09:30 AM

Re: Name Questions :)

I personally like Leah the best with your other two girls, but I also like Aubrey.

Ethan and Caleb are my favorites for a boy, I think Sean's a bit close to Seth or I'd use that ;)

mrsjl October 17th, 2011 09:42 AM

since your girls are Taylor and Rylie, which could both be used for a boy, I would go with another unisex name for a girl this time too. my first thought was Morgan but I think I prefer Aubrey because there is a Y in it like your other girls.

for a boy I like Caleb.

so if I were you, I would either go with Aubrey or Caleb.

huntersaunt October 17th, 2011 01:42 PM

I really like Morgan Alayna! It's so pretty and goes so well with the other kids! I also like Ethan Robert for a boy.

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Morgan
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Ethan

YAY!

kdio22 October 17th, 2011 07:14 PM

Can I just say that I love all your kids' names. They are seriously all in my top 10. Morgan was actually our pick if this baby was a girl. :) For a boy, I like Caleb a lot or I think just Jake would sound great with your sibset as well.

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Morgan
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Jake

SandyBeachSomewhere October 18th, 2011 07:04 AM

I agree that baby girl number 3 should have a unisex name, and that rules out Leah (which I really like). I also think it rules out Morgan, because I don't really consider Morgan unisex, but I know that's an unpopular opinion. :p I like Adrienne the best, but Aubrey is super cute as well. I pretty much like all of them.

I like Sean the best from your boy list. It would be towards the top of my list, but it's the middle name of both my father and my brother, neither of which I like, lol. I like Jacob and Caleb, but they are really common. I don't care for Ethan at all. I'd go with Sean. And that way, the girls have a theme (unisex) and the boys have a theme (monosyllabic S names).

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Adrienne
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Sean

Shades of Grey October 18th, 2011 11:38 AM

I love Aubrey! Id go with Caleb Robert or Sean Robert of the boys names.

Erin_0225 October 18th, 2011 12:47 PM

I really like Aubrey or Leah with the names when I said it out loud but I also agree with the others that Morgan sticks with the theme.

For the boy I think Sean since Seth is also one syllable

jersey_gray October 19th, 2011 12:26 AM

Your daughters have boy names so I would say Morgan from your list but Logan would go better with Taylor and Riley.

Shades of Grey October 19th, 2011 01:43 PM

Aubrey was a boy name originally so it works with that theme as well.