JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Open to suggestions! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/251272-open-to-suggestions.html)

gabbie July 14th, 2006 10:27 AM

:feedback: I have always like the name Alessandra. What other name could I use with this. I really don't care if it is used in the first name or middle name. Ya'll are all very good at coming up with combinations.

Thanks so much
:cheer:

Kelley July 14th, 2006 10:44 AM

I like Mia Alessandra :smile:

Blondie6836 July 14th, 2006 10:54 AM

Allesandra Isobel was the first thing that came to mind

shannontretter July 14th, 2006 11:07 AM

I love that name, too! I had it paired as Alessandra Maria when we were considering it. Some people to do not like the double "A's" in a FN and MN but it is traditional in some cultures (mostly those using Romance languages - like Italy and Spain). When you say it out loud it is lyrical and lovely.

Good luck!

Blondie6836 July 14th, 2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

I love that name, too! I had it paired as Alessandra Maria when we were considering it. Some people to do not like the double "A's" in a FN and MN but it is traditional in some cultures (mostly those using Romance languages - like Italy and Spain). When you say it out loud it is lyrical and lovely.

Good luck![/b]
:lol: I swear you read my mind sometimes! I was just going to suggest Allesandra Maria, I love the double A's too!

suthernWVswthrt July 14th, 2006 12:29 PM

Alessandra Marie
Alessandra Miranda
Alessandra Cristina

gabbie July 14th, 2006 08:17 PM

Thanks guy! That was some good suggestions. I will have to keep those in mine. I was acutally thinking of Ava Alessandra, but was so unsure of Ava since it was so common. I hate to use names that are really common.

mom2LyricStoryLegend July 15th, 2006 06:35 PM

Alessandra Janae
Alessandra Cheyenne
Alessandra Nicole
Alessandra Jade
Cassidy Alessandra
Hayden Alessandra

~*kath*~ July 15th, 2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

I like Mia Alessandra :smile:[/b]

Quote:

Allesandra Isobel was the first thing that came to mind[/b]

Quote:

Good luck![/b]

Quote:

Thanks guy! That was some good suggestions. I will have to keep those in mine. I was acutally thinking of Ava Alessandra, but was so unsure of Ava since it was so common. I hate to use names that are really common.[/b]

I love all these suggestions!! they sound awesome!

ladyellise July 15th, 2006 11:56 PM

i like alessandra nicole or ava alessandra, good luck deciding :)