JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Boy sibset (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2638873-boy-sibset.html)

ChicaChels March 29th, 2013 07:50 AM

Boy sibset

As much as I want baby to be a girl, I feel like it's a boy. Our son Is Hunter Samuel

Our two boy names are Spencer (my pick) or Maverick (dh pick) with the middle name Jude

Thoughts?

ashj_1218 March 29th, 2013 08:09 AM

Re: Boy sibset

I like both names stand alone. They both sound great with the middle name. But I am leaning toward Maverick Jude as a brother to Hunter Samuel. The only think making me sway that way is the fact that both Spencer and Hunter end in the same sound. I am not a huge fan of that within one family. But that is a personal preference, some might feel exactly the opposite.

P*to*the*ORTIA March 29th, 2013 08:46 AM

I like Spencer Jude.

alittlelost March 29th, 2013 08:55 AM

If I HAD to pick, I'd go with Maverick. Only because I grew up in an era where Spencer's was one of the biggest novelty stores in the mall, so I can't hear that without thinking of heated massage oils, sex prank gifts, glow in the dark peace signs, tie-dye, black lights, incense, and lava lamps ;)

But it's not really a popular store anymore so from a peer-to-peer POV, I don't see his classmates hearing that name and thinking of that store.

ChicaChels March 29th, 2013 09:13 AM

I like both names. We were going to name Hunter "maverick" but I backed out because of my fil and best friends reaction.

ohnicole March 29th, 2013 09:17 AM

I think I like Spencer better, but I'm also not sure about both boys' names ending in -er. I do like both names, though :)

butterfly721 March 29th, 2013 10:07 AM

I like Spencer.

Momtothe6thpower March 29th, 2013 11:41 AM

I like both names and think they will both work. I do lean a little towards Spencer because I slightly prefer Hunter Samuel and Spencer Jude together.

My2miracles March 29th, 2013 03:51 PM

I like Spencer the best.

Aillidh March 29th, 2013 06:57 PM

I definitely prefer Spencer.

Memi March 30th, 2013 10:36 AM

I prefer Spencer when paired with Hunter.

carlyheartsphil March 30th, 2013 08:52 PM

I prefer Spencer as well

Kelsie April 1st, 2013 10:45 PM

Gah! For some reason I really despise the name Spencer. Haha. But, it works far better with Jude than Maverick does. I really don't think my answer helped.

dansgirl April 4th, 2013 02:24 PM

Not a fan of Spencer either! What about Merrick?

momology April 5th, 2013 01:28 PM

I like both but I think I like Maverick a little better - I think both sounds nice with Jude

I like both names but I think I prefer Maverick - i think both sounds nice with Jude :smile:

*~ Joni ~* April 19th, 2013 09:04 AM

I like Spencer Jude better than Maverick Jude.

I also like Spencer and Hunter together because of the ER endings, but I'm a fan of matching sibling names. See siggy :)