JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Please vote! J boy name with a non-J nickname, like Jacoby/Coby, Jamason/Mason, etc (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2670264-please-vote-j-boy-name-non-j-nickname-like-jacoby-coby-jamason-mason-etc.html)

*~ Joni ~* August 5th, 2013 09:37 AM

Please vote! J boy name with a non-J nickname, like Jacoby/Coby, Jamason/Mason, etc

Any other suggestions? I want a J first name that leads to a non-J nickname. We have
Jacoby / Coby
Jamason / Mason

and _________

Thank you!

ducksaresnazzy August 5th, 2013 10:54 AM

Re: Looking for a J boy name with a non-J nickname, like Jacoby/Coby, Jamason/Mason,

my first choice of your list was honestly Jenoah/ Noah, but when you mentioned this is your third boy Jentry/ Trey seemed more appropriate. it also sounds a little old-fashioned which fits well with Jamason and Coby.

redbirds August 5th, 2013 11:55 AM

Re: Please vote! J boy name with a non-J nickname, like Jacoby/Coby, Jamason/Mason,

Jentrey/Trey, by a mile :D

Momtothe6thpower August 5th, 2013 03:58 PM

Re: Please vote! J boy name with a non-J nickname, like Jacoby/Coby, Jamason/Mason,

Jentrey nn Trey! Love the 3rd boy connection!

Verity Jean August 6th, 2013 12:54 AM

I voted for Jerowan but honestly, I don't like any. They all sound made up.

mom2K&G August 6th, 2013 05:09 AM

I voted for Jentrey :)

ducksaresnazzy August 6th, 2013 12:32 PM

(by the way, i was just checking this to see if you had decided, and i noticed your daughter looks JUST like you- even down to the head tilt! just wanted to congratulate you on a beautiful set of kids. :))

*~ Joni ~* August 6th, 2013 06:36 PM

Thanks everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verity Jean (Post 27567275)
I voted for Jerowan but honestly, I don't like any. They all sound made up.

I'm fine with that. :) people usually think Jordana and Jacoby are made up :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducksaresnazzy (Post 27568582)
(by the way, i was just checking this to see if you had decided, and i noticed your daughter looks JUST like you- even down to the head tilt! just wanted to congratulate you on a beautiful set of kids. :))

Thank you!! She is definitely a clone. :)

momology August 7th, 2013 12:04 PM

I like Justys ant jentry :)

Jessimaaka August 7th, 2013 04:24 PM

I also like Jentry. Looks like it seems to be the favourite!

*~ Joni ~* August 9th, 2013 02:23 PM

So funny because I like Jorrian best but it is definitely not winning in the poll!

Momtothe6thpower August 9th, 2013 10:02 PM

I think the story behind Trey really pushes it over the edge. The others don't have that connection but they aren't bad!

Kristy83 September 18th, 2013 07:48 PM

Jeremiah nn Miah (mye-uh). I know a really good looking Irish firefighter with this combo :)
Jeremy nn Remy
Jared nn Red
Johan or Johannes nn Han
Julian or Julias nn Lee (Li)

That's all I got!

Of your choices, I like Jorrian the most. Your kids are adorable!

Jlynn September 18th, 2013 08:33 PM

Jentrey :D