JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   I need help with names! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2696420-i-need-help-names.html)

arngwifey December 5th, 2013 08:39 AM

I need help with names!

So we are early but I like to have a plan! We have 4 kids already and I want something that fits with them.

They are Kaitlyn Marie, Christopher Michael, Sophia Maci and Isabelle Maxine. We have a M middle name theme- total accident at first but now I feel like we have to stick with it.

So some names we like are:

Charlotte
Camille
Penelope
Harper
Gabriella
Lillian
Samantha
Evelyn
Elizabeth

Middle name for girl: Mae or Morgan

---------------------

Jackson
Nathan
Brodie
Noah
Bennett
Carter

Middle name for boy: Matthew or Mason

I am open to suggestions too!! I have the hardest time ever picking names. We are going team green so I want one of each but I like to have them picked out well before we have baby.

smsturner December 5th, 2013 08:52 AM

Re: I need help with names!

Oh I love your choices!! :) I'm so so happy you are pregnant for your rainbow baby!! We were roaming around the ttc after a loss together for awhile, I'm not sure you remember me :) )

I love Charlotte Mae, or Lillian Mae, or Evelyn Mae.

Bennett Matthew or Carter Mason are very nice :)

(both of my kids are M's - Megan and Marcus. I didn't do it on purpose, but am tempted to keep it up! I love Micah :) )

DecemberBelle December 5th, 2013 11:55 AM

I'm a Charlotte Mae fan too. I also love Harper with either middle name. Boy names are too hard for me to even go there. LOL

Spottts December 7th, 2013 07:38 PM

My top 3 favs from your list are Charlotte, Lillian, and Penelope all paired with Mae.

Suggestions that might fit are Annelise/Annalise, Emmeline/Emeline or Vivian/Vivienne

For boys, Jackson Matthew, Bennett Matthew or Carter Mason.

Boys names are so hard I have no suggestions.

lil.mama.bear December 8th, 2013 08:38 PM

Cute names. I like Harper and Lillian

arngwifey December 9th, 2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smsturner (Post 27838914)
Oh I love your choices!! :) I'm so so happy you are pregnant for your rainbow baby!! We were roaming around the ttc after a loss together for awhile, I'm not sure you remember me :) )

I love Charlotte Mae, or Lillian Mae, or Evelyn Mae.

Bennett Matthew or Carter Mason are very nice :)

(both of my kids are M's - Megan and Marcus. I didn't do it on purpose, but am tempted to keep it up! I love Micah :) )

I do remember you!!! :) Thank you! I was in the Feb DDC for a week too. So far this pregnancy is so much better than my losses so I'm finally feeling pretty optimistic that this is our rainbow baby and I can breathe!

Thanks ladies!!!

My husband is rooting for Charlotte and I really like it but I don't know if I LOVE it. I had major name regret with our last because I settled on the first name we both agreed on and while it fits her great I just always wish we had really considered all of the names we liked.

Boy names are sooo much harder than girls!!

amanda.waters December 20th, 2013 04:20 AM

The best i could think of is "Evelyn Mae"

butterfly721 December 20th, 2013 12:43 PM

I like Charlotte, Samantha, Elizabeth, and Evelyn. I also LOVE the name Kaitlyn, by the way. :)

I like Noah, Carter, and Nathan as well.

amberbanegas January 25th, 2014 09:45 AM

Evelyn Mae and Brodie or Bennett Mason… I like those… THey were the ones that I though when I first saw your list! YAY FOR TEAM GREEN!

mrsjl January 25th, 2014 11:12 AM

great names, you can't go wrong with any of them.

stiletto_mom March 14th, 2014 06:45 PM

I love Penelope Mae.I really like Carter but not with Mason or Matthew. Maybe Carter Max, or Carter Mace?