JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Hello? Anyone out there? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/2697612-hello-anyone-out-there.html)

ImagineOctober December 11th, 2013 11:22 AM

Hello? Anyone out there?

:sneak:Hi guys! I've been an active participant of this board since I signed up for JustMommies over 5 years ago and have always loved coming here on the Baby Names Board to post and check on things (sometimes, a few times a day)! However, I feel like it's been really slow and lacking in activity lately. :(
I don't know if anyone is "in charge" anymore and no one seems to know what happened to Carly. :confused:
Is anyone else feeling the same way? What's goin' on out there? My last post only got one response, and that's fine...just not like it used to be! I'm such a name nerd and I really enjoy coming here to see what others are chatting about and to get honest opinions about names I love or have heard around. Are we able to contact someone about a new host or how to become one, or does anyone have any suggestions? Hope to hear from someone...anyone! Lurkers, speak up! :cheer:

smsturner December 11th, 2013 11:45 AM

Re: Hello? Anyone out there?

I'm here!! :)

I'm fairly new to THIS board, but I've been around JM for years. We ttc for four years, so it was a bit of a bummer to hang out here thinking of names when we weren't sure we'd ever have a baby, but I am having fun here now! :)

mrsjl December 12th, 2013 06:47 AM

I come here more frequently than other boards. I'm so worried about Carly!

ImagineOctober December 12th, 2013 12:33 PM

Well, welcome to the board smsturner! Glad to hear you're now expecting a baby. I don't have children and am not currently expecting, but I do love names. I hope you find a name you love!

Hi mrsjl! Yeah, I'm concerned for Carly too! I'm surprised no one has any sort of contact information for her, or if they do, it must be personal issues. By checking her statistics, it looks like she was on quite often up though the very beginning of July...and then nothing! I hope everything is ok. Glad you're still here!

Momtothe6thpower December 13th, 2013 02:30 PM

I've been here quite a while but don't post as much anymore. It's super slow now. :(
We need a babynames fb group, lol! It seems like that is where everyone spends their free time now. Of course, with that said, there still isn't many here to join.

ImagineOctober December 13th, 2013 04:25 PM

Well, I'm glad you stick around. It did use to be a lot different, I felt like I really knew a bunch of the members because there was constant posting and replies. Hopefully, it will pick back up! I know there are a lot of people who look at the posts, they just don't seem to speak up.