JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Middle Name Question.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/270755-middle-name-question.html)

beckii August 3rd, 2006 06:26 PM

I don't know if we ever will use 2 middle names for our future child(ren), but do you think it would be weird to since our first daughter only has 1?

Lately I've been liking the idea of 2 middle names, and I sorta wish I would've done it with Mikayla. I just have a lot of names that I want to use (family ones), and if they sounded right together, I think I'd go for it, but I don't know.

:confused:

WDYT?

suthernWVswthrt August 3rd, 2006 07:02 PM

I personally don't like two middle names but I can understand why someone would do it. I personally wouldn't give one of my children 2 middle names if I had a child already that only had one. I don't know I just like to make things the same...I'm weird like that.

suthernWVswthrt August 3rd, 2006 07:03 PM

I personally don't like two middle names but I can understand why someone would do it. I personally wouldn't give one of my children 2 middle names if I had a child already that only had one. I don't know I just like to make things the same...I'm weird like that.

suthernWVswthrt August 3rd, 2006 07:03 PM

MyGirlsJaiden&Everleigh August 3rd, 2006 08:30 PM

I like using 2 mns when it honors family. All my girls will have 2 mns that are family names. It gets on my nerve when I see it and it has no family significance or other type of honoring. I think it those instances its plain silly to give names just because you cant make up your mind or decide. It also seems to be popping up everywhere. I guess its going to become the new trendy thing to do :rolleyes:

Oh well......

chlodoll August 3rd, 2006 10:47 PM

I dont think it will be weird at all. Really how often are our middle names even talked about?? I have two middle names after my grandparents and my sister has one middle name and it was just a name my mom happened to like. Dont worry about it!

ladyellise August 4th, 2006 05:20 AM

I love 2 middle names!:) All my children are going to have 2 :)

FamilyShorty August 4th, 2006 05:43 AM

Quote:

I personally don't like two middle names but I can understand why someone would do it. I personally wouldn't give one of my children 2 middle names if I had a child already that only had one. I don't know I just like to make things the same...I'm weird like that.[/b]
:ditto:

AnnaBananasMom August 4th, 2006 06:45 AM

I only have one middle name, and my younger brother has two. They realized he was going to be the last kid and they had a leftover family name to use I guess. :P