JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   MN for Dante (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/456034-mn-for-dante.html)

Acadia February 5th, 2007 09:12 PM

If you were naming your baby Dante (whether you like it or not :lol: ... you HAVE to for some reason), what middle name, starting with the letter R, would you give him?

So first name Dante, middle name starts with R, last name starts with D and has 2 syllables.

What do you choose for his middle name?

You can suggest more than one if you don't have a favorite. ;)

SchwarzeWitwe February 5th, 2007 09:26 PM

Lucas.

Acadia February 5th, 2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Lucas.[/b]
Except Lucas doesn't start with R. :(

SchwarzeWitwe February 5th, 2007 10:05 PM

Ah, I missed that. I thought the last name starts with R.

Why does it have to start with R? Is it to be a matching sibset? If so, please don't do it.

Acadia February 5th, 2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Ah, I missed that. I thought the last name starts with R.

Why does it have to start with R? Is it to be a matching sibset? If so, please don't do it.[/b]
NO, the sibset won't be all matchy. There are none yet anyway. :lol: It has to start with R because both the grandfathers' middle names do, and to honor an uncle who's just died. His first AND last names started with R but his son wants to use them (understandably) so I won't use those specific names ... just others that are similar.

SchwarzeWitwe February 5th, 2007 10:26 PM

Ahh, okay.

Riordan

ladyellise February 5th, 2007 10:29 PM

Dante Raymond

Melanie. February 6th, 2007 12:04 AM

Dante?

Alright, so little Dante needs a middle name that doesn't clash with his first name.
I'll try. :)
Dante:
Roman
Rhys
Ryan
Reid
Remy
River
Roderick
Robert
Rohan

elliebean February 6th, 2007 06:16 AM

i haven't heard the name dante in years. wow. i don't like the name, but i like that it's not overused.

middle names: reese, richard, ruben, roy, ross, ryan, robert, roman, rylan, roland, rex, roger, rohan, raven, ray, and russell.

suthernWVswthrt February 6th, 2007 06:36 AM

I don't like the name Dante...but here's some middle name suggestions:

Roman
Randall
Riley
Roland
Ryan
Raven
Rylan

Acadia February 6th, 2007 06:46 AM

Quote:

i haven't heard the name dante in years. wow. i don't like the name, but i like that it's not overused.

middle names: reese, richard, ruben, roy, ross, ryan, robert, roman, rylan, roland, rex, roger, rohan, raven, ray, and russell.[/b]
I have to cross out Ray before I show him ... he would so go for that because that's what his grandfathers' middle names would be! :lol: I hadn't considered Rex before.

Hey There February 6th, 2007 08:11 AM

Love Dante!! Some that haven't been suggested:
Dante Reginald, Dante Ryder, Dante Randolph, Dante Rupert, Dante Rufus.