JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Help... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/645126-help.html)

~*3 little bears*~ July 12th, 2007 04:38 PM

DH and i don't like any boys names. Ugh
I (kinda) like names like Jackson, Peyton, Hunter, Parker, Jace, Chase etc...
(DH doesn't like Peyton, Hunter and Parker are already taken)
the middle name will be Lewis as its a family name and our last name is Ballew (pronounced Buh-lu)
Any suggestions?

dansgirl July 12th, 2007 04:39 PM

What about Jackson Lewis? What are other names you like? Does DH like anything so far?

~*3 little bears*~ July 12th, 2007 04:49 PM

We actually agreed on that name long ago and we still both like it but his ridiculous brother and SIL got pg last year and picked Jackson Edward as their boy name even though they ended up having a girl. They have basically "called" this name which is why i need other suggestions. I'm hoping i'll find something i like more?? I know it sounds childish but when their cousin got pg three months later with a boy and were going to name him Jackson Lewis, DH's brother threw a fit and his cousin actually changed their son's name to Parker Lewis. :blink: :rolleyes:
DH says that if in the end this is the name we want and we end up having a boy he will tell his brother to jump in a lake, so i guess thats good. Who "calls" a name anyways?

Elysia July 12th, 2007 05:07 PM

Here are some boys names that kinda go with what you seem to like

Archer
Hudson
Jamison
Xander
Jonathan
Kieran
Chandler
Ryder

HTH :smile:

~*3 little bears*~ July 13th, 2007 09:19 AM

I actually like Ryder alot, Jonathan is BIL, Archer is cute but i wouldn't like the nn Archie, hmmmm, soooo many names the more i think about it the more i just want to use Jackson!
A couple other names i've considered

Micah
Sawyer
Tanner
Weston
Dawson
Wade
Cooper
Dominic
Noah

DH says that most of the names i like are for "extrememly white people" and all i say to him is "our last name is Ballew, we ARE white people" :P

FamilyShorty July 13th, 2007 10:34 AM

I really like Jackson and I think Lewis would work as a middle name with it.

beckii July 13th, 2007 11:21 PM

I think Jackson Lewis is really nice, I like it a lot. But I also love the names Micah, Noah and Dominic. Lewis is the type of m/n that goes well w/ pretty much anything you pair it w/ so I think you got lucky there :smile:

Miracle July 14th, 2007 01:31 AM

I think you should definitely go with Jackson... who knows! Your DH's brother might never even have a boy!! That would really suck. I also love Weston.. it's not as common as Jackson... but if you love Jackson-- go for it!

RylansMomma July 14th, 2007 09:22 AM

I like Jackson... but I also like Sawyer, Dawson, Dominic and Chandler. I think Sawyer Lewis Ballew would sound great.

Good luck... and like your DH said, if in the end, you guys like the name telling BIL to jump in a lake.

~*3 little bears*~ July 17th, 2007 01:57 PM

Thanks ladies! I appreciate it. I'm glad that there has been such a good reaction to Jackson Lewis. I think that is what i'm sticking to for now.