JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Honest Opinions Please (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/65462-honest-opinions-please.html)

Cor August 23rd, 2005 10:26 AM

So for we have:

Boy - Keston Daniel

Girl - Kaylor Clare

Could you gals tell me your honest opinons of these names.

moonpie August 23rd, 2005 10:31 AM

Boys name is nms but the girls name is kinda cute!

callmecrazy August 23rd, 2005 10:44 AM

I just love those names!!! I'm pretty fond of "K" names and yours are extremely unique. Go with them!

MamaBx3 August 23rd, 2005 10:45 AM

I like
Preston Daniel and Taylor Clare. :confused:

Keston and Kaylor aren't names .. jmo. :blush:

~Cupcake~ August 23rd, 2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Britanie@Aug 23 2005, 12:45 PM
Keston and Kaylor aren't names .. jmo.* :blush:
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Sorry but I have to agree here, just MO.

kallie74 August 23rd, 2005 03:05 PM

I'm not a fan of made up sounding names, but that's just me. Name your kid whatever YOU want! :smile:

kitt August 23rd, 2005 04:08 PM

Yikes those names are doozies. I agree with the above posters.. Sorry JMO

MamaAshley August 23rd, 2005 04:52 PM

I like Keston but Kaylow isn't my favorite K name choice. They ARE names if you want them to be, go with what YOU like!

mommajules August 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM

Kaylor is cute , I think; Clare I prefer Claire. Keston I dont like, and I adore the name daniel.

Bellabee's Mommy August 23rd, 2005 08:48 PM

Sorry but I agree with everyone else, but if you really like them, what does it matter what any of us think?

Kaleb&#39;s Mom 04 August 24th, 2005 12:05 PM

I am afraid I agree with the majority, I am not fond of made up sounding or to unusual of names, but that is just me. You do what you want, its your baby. I do love K names! My son is Kaleb, and I have alot of K names on my list for my Daughter. None I can get my husband to agree to though.

Here are some K names:
Kelsey, Kelsie, Kaylee, Kiley, Kara, Kristal, Krystal, Kamryn, Kamren, Kayla, Kalen, Kaylen, Kadence, Kenzie, Kamden, Katrina, Karisa, Karissa, Kyra, Karmen, Kayden, Kaden.......

Goodluck!

zoey August 24th, 2005 12:13 PM

I LOVE THEM!

I like different names, that make the kid unique. I was one of 2 with my name (its not Zoey), in my school and I loved it. When someone talked about me, they knew who they were talking about. And everyone loved my name. Many people named their kids my name after they heard it.

I am 100% about having something unique and different.
Brians, Davids, Toms etc. Think of how many people you know with those names? I know a ton. At my old job our department of 20 people had 3 Davids. How would you like to be one of three with the same name? When people would call and ask for David, "which one?"... Doesn't set you apart. My sister dated two guys with the same name, so Id ask "Hows Andy" And she'd say "which one?".

I love unique different names, and yours are GREAT!
Go with them!
:cheer:

AustinsMommy August 24th, 2005 12:35 PM

i love keston i think that is soooooo cute, kaylor is cute too, but wouldnt be my first choice! Good luck!

mom2LyricStoryLegend August 24th, 2005 12:56 PM

I think they are cute but I don't like the too "K" sounding names together for the girls name.

kitt August 25th, 2005 09:06 AM

I changed my mind...I like Keston it kinda grew on me.

djs61111 August 25th, 2005 11:58 AM

I think they are really cute! What do you all mean by not a name? Where do you think all these names originated from??

nathansmom August 25th, 2005 01:52 PM

I am not a huge fan...but as far as K names go, I LOVE KYLA for a girl......

SavaAngel August 25th, 2005 03:18 PM

I agree, not my style, but go with them if you like them.

Good Luck!

celeste August 25th, 2005 03:23 PM

I like the names!! I don't think they are very made up but I do like Kaylor better than Keston. You never know you may start a good thing. I like very unique names rather than the one's EVERYONE has. I say go for it!!

Jody August 25th, 2005 03:28 PM

I love Kaylor, I think its really cute and unique! not really a fan of Keston though.
But if you like the name thats all that matters!