JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   MN for Logan (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/67847-mn-for-logan.html)

barrycarrot August 29th, 2005 07:18 AM

We are still working on TTC#1 but out of the blue the other day i asked DH if he liked Logan for a little boy's name. He said it's OK. Then the next day he came home and said that he thought about that name all day and really likes it. I couldnt believe it was that easy to find a name we both like! But i need a middle name. Any suggestions?

Logan _________ Mullins

Kaleb's Mom 04 August 29th, 2005 07:26 AM

This was actually the name we had picked if we were having another boy! But we are having a girl, so have to start from scratch. We were going with William (after my husband) Logan and call him Logan. Just cause I thought is sounded better than having William as a middle name.

How about:

Logan Reese Mullins
Logan Jace Mullins
Logan James Mullins
Logan Kyle Mullins

MamaBx3 August 29th, 2005 08:46 AM

That's how it was with the boys name we chose, Malikai. We both really liked it right away.

How about:

Logan Alexander
Logan Isaiah
Logan James
Logan Zachary

expecting#3 August 29th, 2005 08:51 AM

Logan was on my list of names too :smile: Hubby though decided on another name instead and we went with Wyatt. Here is some of ours and some we got from baby boards:

Logan Wyatt
Logan Alexander
Logan Tyler
Logan James
Logan Andrew
Logan Reece

lol...I lost the list of names. Those are all I could remember from my list and that was on this small list I found. Im sure you will get lots of great responses though. Have fun! Good luck!

Pickle Pops August 29th, 2005 08:58 AM

I have logan picked out in my list of names. If I have a boy, he could be named Logan Michael.

barrycarrot August 29th, 2005 09:27 AM

These are all great suggestions! I'll run them by DH and see what we come out with! I'll be on here again looking for girl names to, as so far we've had no luck compromising on that.

thanks again!

*Ade* August 29th, 2005 01:05 PM

First thing that popped into my head was Logan Michael. Good Luck!

Heather1628 August 29th, 2005 01:31 PM

I love that name Logan
If i was going to have a baby and it was aboy I would name him Logan James

kitt August 29th, 2005 02:16 PM

OK this one is easy. If I had been a boy I would have been named Logan David and if my DD had been a boy she would have been Logan Tyler. Logan Tyler Mullins sounds great!

chelle2k August 30th, 2005 02:32 PM

Logan Riley

callmecrazy August 30th, 2005 08:03 PM

I have a cousin that named her boy Logan Bailey. Funny enough, her name was Carrie too!

Kay_S August 30th, 2005 09:04 PM

Logan James Mullins
Logan Joel Mullins
Logan Noah Mullins
Logan Craig Mullins
Logan Eric Mullins
Logan Heath Mullins
Logan Zachary Mullins
Logan Keith Mullins
Logan Kyle Mullins
Logan Alexander Mullins

barrycarrot August 31st, 2005 06:14 AM

These are all great suggestions. For some reason though, i can't shake that the middle name needs to start with a M to go with our last name, Mullins. Any M middle names you can think of?

While i'm not estatic over Matthew.... Doesnt Logan Matthew Mullins sound like it flows together?

What are your opionions? Any other M names you think fit together?

Pickle Pops August 31st, 2005 07:20 AM

The three MN's i like with M are Michael, Matthew and Mitchell. They all sound good with Logan IMO.

barrycarrot August 31st, 2005 11:40 AM

I kinda like Mitchell. That is a little different. Our nephew is named Michael, so that wont work. If all else fails, i guess i could settle with Matthew. I'll do a little more searching though.

dizawhatski August 31st, 2005 12:41 PM

My baby will be Logan if it is a boy so I have thought of TONS of names for his middle name

Logan Riley
Logan Philip (our choice bc its my FI's name)
Logan Ryan
Logan Jacob
Logan James
Logan Alexander
Logan Cole
Logan Jace
Logan Tyler
Logan William
Logan Andrew
Logan Michael
Logan Eli
Logan Oliver

asianmama September 3rd, 2005 11:20 PM

i too had logan on my boys list---logan scott and logan edward

u want m for the middle name too?!
logan makan( wind in hawiian)
logan martin
logan miach(medic in celtic/gaelic)
logan miles
logan milo

theres my in put

crazyhouse September 4th, 2005 01:20 PM

I like Logan Miles. If I had another boy his name would be Logan Miles, Dh and I brought that up last night. However we have no plans on more rugrats.

dansgirl September 8th, 2005 09:40 PM

Here are some "M" names: (a few are a bit unique!)
Macauley
Mace
Madden
Maddox
Masden
Manning
Manuel
Marcus
Marshall
Maitland
Mason
Maxwell
McAllister
McFadden
Mitchell
Montana
Morgan
Myles

barrycarrot September 9th, 2005 05:45 AM

I do like Maddox - dont know about DH though. I'm trying to be more open and not try to get a M middle name to, but havent found anything "prefect" for me yet. Thanks for all the help!