JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   I'm about to explode (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/70085-i-m-about-to-explode.html)

darrensbaby September 3rd, 2005 03:04 PM

Well, I'm due on the 9th of this month its the third. I feel like i'm going to explode. But we still have NO NAME. So help me out here please, I do have a couple of new names to add.

Gabriel Aaron (nn Gabe)
Jaxon Colt
Jonathon Lane (nn John<-dont really like)
Elijah Xavier
Wyatt Charles

Gabrienna Rae (nn Brie)
Natalie JoAnne or Rae (nn Nat or Talie)
Aliah JoLeigh or Rayanne
Bailey JoLeigh or Ryanna (pro- Ry-anna)
Marcella Rae or JoLeigh or JoAnne or Rayanne (nn- Ella, Marcie)

Also I thought of it like this, if I were to introduce my kids, Hi these are my kids, Jordan, Nathaniel, Victoria, Carlie, & _____________. None of my names match. LOL.

*Ade* September 3rd, 2005 05:19 PM

I like Gabriel Aaron and Natalie JoAnne the best! As for introducing your kids I think Gabriel and Natalie work! Good Luck deciding on a name, and hope your L&D goes well!

asianmama September 3rd, 2005 10:59 PM

elijah jaxon
natalie rayanne

crazyhouse September 4th, 2005 01:26 PM

Hi, I noticed something darrensbaby we have 2 of the same blinkies lol. Guess pinkyblinkies is more popular than I thought lol. Anyway I really like Gabrienna Rae, very unique and cute & I also like Gabriel Aaron. All beautiful names.

MamaOf2Angels September 5th, 2005 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by darrensbaby@Sep 3 2005, 05:04 PM
Well, I'm due on the 9th of this month its the third.* I feel like i'm going to explode.* But we still have NO NAME.* So help me out here please, I do have a couple of new names to add.

Gabriel Aaron (nn Gabe)
Jaxon Colt
Jonathon Lane (nn John<-dont really like)
Elijah Xavier
Wyatt Charles

Gabrienna Rae (nn Brie)
Natalie JoAnne or Rae (nn Nat or Talie)
Aliah JoLeigh or Rayanne
Bailey JoLeigh or Ryanna (pro- Ry-anna)
Marcella Rae or JoLeigh or JoAnne or Rayanne (nn- Ella, Marcie)

Also I thought of it like this, if I were to introduce my kids, Hi these are my kids, Jordan, Nathaniel, Victoria, Carlie, & _____________.* None of my names match.* LOL.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Well lets see here... i like Jonathan Lane and Elijah Xavier for the boys names you picked out... and for the girl names you picked.. i like Aliah Rayanne and Bailey Ryanna i think those names are sooo sweet!

i obviously dont like normal names.. hehe i like the names not many people will use. :P

good luck with picking the name and with your labor

Amanda

SavaAngel September 5th, 2005 11:41 AM

I have two favs from both lists:

Jonathon Lane (fn is also on my list...you could do nn Jon or Jonny instead of John)
Elijah Xavier (I like this one even though it isn't something I would probably use myself.

Gabrienna Rae (nn Brie) variant on one of ours...I like it a lot!
Natalie JoAnne or Rae (nn Nat or Talie) I think this one is cute, I like Rae for the middle name though. Also, you could do RaeAnne, and blend the two mns.

Good Luck, Hope you have the little one soon....BTW, my birthday is the 7th..... ;)

Christina

djs61111 September 6th, 2005 08:47 AM

I think we have the same taste in baby names :P I have a Jaxon and an Xavier and my little girl is going to be Gabriella (nm Ella). Thought that was cool! :cheer:
Of course then I like Jaxon and Xavier :lol:
I like Gabriel too.
For a girl I like Gabrienna Rae (nn Brie)
Good Luck! :cheer:

barrycarrot September 6th, 2005 11:42 AM

I like Natalie for the girl name. Elijah or Gabe for the boy names.

~Cupcake~ September 6th, 2005 01:04 PM

Elijah Xavier
Aliah JoLeigh