JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   BABY NAMES (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/8065-baby-names.html)

RYANNS_MOM December 17th, 2004 11:45 AM

I WAS JUST CURIOUS HOW EVERYONE FELT ABOUT THE NAME WE HAVE PICKED OUT FOR OUR LITTLE GIRL.....

NATALIE RYANN :wub:

Jaime December 17th, 2004 11:49 AM

I'm not fussy about the name Natalie (negative association with some mean girls I went to high school with :)) but I LOVE the name Ryann for a little girl.

RYANNS_MOM December 17th, 2004 11:56 AM

:lol:
YEAH, I AM LIKE THAT TOO.. PEOPLE I DONT CARE FOR, I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF THEM WHEN I HEAR THEIR NAME!!!
((((LAUGHING))))

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW I FELT ABOUT RYANN FOR A GIRLS NAME, BUT I REALLY THINK I LIKE IT... AND THE NATALIE RYANN, REALLY GREW ON ME.. WE WILL PROBABLY CALL HER RYANN! MY DAD CALLS HER "RYNO" (CUTE).... : :rolleyes:
THE NATALIE IS AFTER MY HUBBY'S COUSIN WHO GOT KILLED THIS YEAR, AND WE BOTH WAS VERY CLOSE TOO... HIS NAME WAS NATHAN.

DO YOU HAVE ANY NAMES ALREADY PICKED OUT??

Jaime December 17th, 2004 12:16 PM

I don't really have any names picked out yet, but I've been thinking about them. I like the names Nova Lee or Bella for a little girl. Wilson or Ben for a boy? We're just starting to think about names...it's just sinking in that we're pregnant!

RYANNS_MOM December 17th, 2004 12:39 PM

Yes, I know the feeling!!
I had a rough time when I was about 6 wks along (spotting) so I was on bedrest for about a week. & was kinda on "eggshells" up until 12 weeks (when they say you are out of the danger zone). I tried not to let myself think about it or get xcited, but I couldn't help it at all.
Now here I am 25 weeks, and doing Great.. THANK GOD!!!! :wub:

Hope all is well with you!!!!!

When is your due Date?!

I Heart 4x4 December 17th, 2004 02:59 PM

I like it ... but ... I wouldn't use it ...

By the way, can you type in lower case too?? All upper case is kinda hard to read! :blink: Thanks! :P

crazylady December 19th, 2004 12:13 AM

i dislike Natalie a bit for a couple...jsut because of the people i knew who had the name...and i dunno it doesnt really "do" anything for me anyway...but Ryann is kinda cool...though i keep associating it with that Ryan Starr chick from American Idol and lmao The Surreal Life...yuck i dont like her...(hope no one is related to her lmao) but other than that i like Ryann:)

RYANNS_MOM December 20th, 2004 04:49 AM

:lol:
Thanks for all the opions, but I think we will stick with the name
NATALIE RYANN!!! Me and Hubby really like it...
There have been a few not crazy about it, but most everyone we talk too really like it, which we wanted something diff, and something most wouldn't think of..
so I guess we got it :)

thanks again.

Rylee'sMommy03 December 20th, 2004 05:58 AM

I love it!!!! :inlove:

supernatural December 20th, 2004 09:53 AM

I like it!

proudmommyof5 December 20th, 2004 10:05 AM

It's very pretty! I love the name Ryann :P