JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Dream Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/873652-dream-names.html)

Acadia January 7th, 2008 10:16 AM

If you dreamed about a certain name, would you consider using it? Or would you just think "oh, that's interesting"?

You can answer even if you're not pregnant! What would you think if you dreamed about a certain name right now?

Jeb-O January 7th, 2008 10:25 AM

I've had baby dreams and the babies were named, but one time everyone was calling my baby "little Billy." :lol: That is what my stepmom says when she talks about us having kids... so that is the only reason that was even in the dream and I would never use the name Billy for my child, but it was kinda funny to dream about it.

bellax0 January 7th, 2008 10:52 AM

Whenever I have baby dreams i don't think they ever have names. So I guess I can't really answer that one

israelsmommy January 7th, 2008 12:38 PM

Thats how my daughter(sofia isabella) got her name actually. before i found out i was pregnant with her i had 7 dreams that i had a baby girl and named her sofia isabella so we decided to use it when i ended up pregnant. the only difference is we added marie to her middle name because thats my middle name and we dont think we're having anymore kids.

Merolia January 7th, 2008 03:52 PM

I used to know a girl named Patriciana because her mother had a dream before she was born that she was called Patti Ann.

If I dreamed that my child had a name that I liked I might use it. If it was a bad name, then, no.

Miracle January 7th, 2008 03:57 PM

If I liked the name, maybe I'd consider using it... but if it was a name I didn't like- NO WAY! :P

melaniebabyy January 7th, 2008 07:29 PM

If I liked the name then sure maybe... if not than no haha

MamaBx3 January 8th, 2008 07:08 AM

When I was pregnant with Sophia, I had a dream that she was a boy and we named her Davey . :lol:

It's funny because my dad's name is Dave !

I'm not sure what I would think about it .. If it was a name that I actually liked and was on my list I would probably feel more strongly about using it.

M&RsMom January 8th, 2008 07:31 AM

That is exactly how Miles got his name!

CameraLinds January 8th, 2008 12:13 PM

That's how my BIL got his name, my FIL dreamt of a lil boy named Ernest.

I had a dream about my baby named Devalyn and anothing Kailyn. :P (the names are ok) If I dream of a name and like then we may use it!

Joselle January 8th, 2008 05:08 PM

I've had 2 separate dreams that I had a new baby sister. In the first dream her name started with a "J" but i can't seem to remember it, and in the second dream her name was Zaralily (Zara and Lily put together into a single name)..i saw it spelled this way by the wooden letter blocks in her nursery. I thought it was really interesting and pretty, but i'm not sure i'd use it. But of course i'd consider using a name from a dream if i loved it.

Katherine Sarah January 9th, 2008 04:40 AM

I had a pretty freaky experience about a month ago - far from a dream. Ive been sick for about 2 months now and when this occured it was during its "climax". I woke up at around 4am, couldnt move, my skin was really sensative, couldnt lift my head and was having shooting pains down my neck and arms and a really high burning fever, crying hysterically, hallucinating and all i could hear was someone screaming the name Dylan at me. NO idea why. Its always been a favourite of mine and still is but i have no idea why i was hearing this name. V. freaky and scary and thankfully i havent had one since. Whats also weird is during this i had a slight suspicion that i might be pregnant as i had been experience unusual pregnancy symptoms, but came on later that week.