JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   couple of questions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/937342-couple-questions.html)

Doodle February 18th, 2008 09:33 PM

1) Are Levi and Liam to similar sounding to be siblings? I feel like they may be but I'm not sure, wdyt?

2) do you like

Jude Lachlan

or

Lachlan Jude

more? Any particular reason for your preference?

3) Is Blake to boring next to siblings Mira (mir (like miracle) rah), Tessa and Levi ?

4) Does Brighton sound like it belongs to the above sibset?

5) What are your feelings on the name Ivan? Our close friends all recoil in horror like it's the worst name ever

*PurpleMidnight* February 18th, 2008 10:29 PM

I like Lachlan Jude to me it flows better

Blake and Brighton dont seem to go with you sibetto me
I think Ivan is nice

Miracle February 18th, 2008 10:59 PM

1) Are Levi and Liam to similar sounding to be siblings? I feel like they may be but I'm not sure, wdyt? They're a little too close for my taste.

2) do you like

Jude Lachlan

or

Lachlan Jude

more? Any particular reason for your preference?
I think I like Lachlan Jude best.

3) Is Blake to boring next to siblings Mira (mir (like miracle) rah), Tessa and Levi ?
Nope.

4) Does Brighton sound like it belongs to the above sibset? I think it sounds fine.

5) What are your feelings on the name Ivan? Our close friends all recoil in horror like it's the worst name ever. It's okay... I prefer your other names better.

glittergirl48219 February 19th, 2008 10:49 AM

I really like Brighton with Blake and Mira. I think it's very cute! I also like Lachlan Jude and for me Levi and Liam are too close. Cute names!!

carlyheartsphil February 19th, 2008 11:47 AM

1) Are Levi and Liam to similar sounding to be siblings? i feel like they are personally.

2) Jude Lachlan
Any particular reason for your preference? i really love Jude, plus then both boys won't start with 'L'

3) Is Blake to boring next to siblings Mira (mir (like miracle) rah), Tessa and Levi ? I think its ok, it does sound a little plain with your group so far though

4) Does Brighton sound like it belongs to the above sibset? it does go kind of nicely, I like Jude alot better though

5) What are your feelings on the name Ivan? I think its ok, it has that foreign feel to it still but its a nice alternative to the oh so popular Evan.

::er!ca:: February 19th, 2008 12:24 PM

I *LOVE* Jude Lachlan :)

Melanie. February 19th, 2008 12:36 PM

1) No.
2) Lachlan Jude
3) Yes.
4) NOT AT ALL, actually.
5) Ivan is a good name and I like it a lot.

Doodle February 20th, 2008 11:23 AM

wow several folks who dont think I should be beaten for considering ivan! Last pregnancy it was on the list and you think I was contemplating using Hitler for a first name the way that people reacted!!

Katherine Sarah February 20th, 2008 12:11 PM

1) No. Bit cutsy and matchy for my tastes.
2) Lachlan Jude
3) Not at all
4) Brighton is a city in UK. I cant get past that.
5) I really like it.