JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Best sibset :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/965015-best-sibset.html)

~*kath*~ March 7th, 2008 01:20 PM

We are going into our 3rd cycle ttc #2. . . which boys name and which girls name do you think sounds best with Brody Steven James?

Avery Calvin John
Kendall Jadon Lee

Lola Harlow Amelia
Sophie Ella Amelia

*all middle names have family significance*

Merolia March 7th, 2008 02:11 PM

Avery Calvin John and Sophie Ella Amelia. I like both of those names a lot.

Orvokki March 7th, 2008 02:20 PM

Both Avery Calvin John and Sophie Ella Amelia are very nice. :smile:

Hey There March 7th, 2008 02:22 PM

Avery and Lola. I'm not a fan of Kendall, especially on a boy and Sophie is just too popular for my liking. I love all the girls middle names and think Brody/Avery and Brody/Lola sound nice together.

dansgirl March 7th, 2008 02:22 PM

Hmm..all the names sound like girls names to me! I think I know one Avery who is a boy..and one girl. I've never heard Kendall on a boy though. I LOVE Sophie Ella Amelia! It is a mouthful but I love names that have family significance. For a boy how about Kellin instead of Kendall..do you like that name? Kellin Jadon Lee sounds nice. I also like Lola Ella.

Miracle March 7th, 2008 03:17 PM

I like both Sophie and Lola but I think Lola sounds better with Brody.

I don't really like either of the boy names just because I've heard them both a lot for girls. But if I had to choose, I would pick Avery.

dkmommy March 7th, 2008 04:58 PM

100% :ditto:

Brita13 March 7th, 2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

We are going into our 3rd cycle ttc #2. . . which boys name and which girls name do you think sounds best with Brody Steven James?

Avery Calvin John
Kendall Jadon Lee

Lola Harlow Amelia
Sophie Ella Amelia

*all middle names have family significance*[/b]
I like Brody & Lola a lot... I'm not a fan of Avery or Kendall for a boy at all. I LOVE Jadon though... Brody & Jadon are really cute!

::er!ca:: March 7th, 2008 05:21 PM

Avery & Lola

Merolia March 7th, 2008 10:51 PM

Why is it that people think it's such a great idea to use male names on girls, but than insist that these names can't be used for boys? It's fine to let girls deal with being mistaken for men on the phone, mistakenly assigned to the boys' gym clas, etc., but boys deserve names that don't cause any gender confusion?

I don't see any reason to say that someone shouldn't use a BOY'S name on a BOY, just because some girls have that name. It's still a boys's name.

The only Kendall I've ever known was male, and I have never thought of it as a girls' name. I think most people will assume a person named Kendall is male.

*PurpleMidnight* March 7th, 2008 11:12 PM

Kendall Jadon Lee

Lola Harlow Amelia

Jessuh March 7th, 2008 11:27 PM

I like:

Avery Jadon Lee

and

Lola Harlow Amelia

carlyheartsphil March 8th, 2008 01:39 AM

i like both Avery Calvin John and Lola Harlow Amelia a lot! I think they both sound nice with Brody's name :smile:

~*kath*~ March 8th, 2008 01:59 PM

thanks for the replies :)

Sophie/Sophia actually aren't overly common here yet so thats why its still in the runnings. Ella was on my list but there are too many Ella's here now so I wouldn't want her to be like 3rd in her class with that name.

Avery and Kendall are both male names. I only know girls with these names but I don't care because I'm smart enough to know better, and hopefully I start a new trend, of naming boys, boy names.

Thanks for the other suggestions. I don't like Kellin and I wouldn't use Jadon as a first name because its far too common.

dkmommy March 8th, 2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Avery and Kendall are both male names. I only know girls with these names but I don't care because I'm smart enough to know better, and hopefully I start a new trend, of naming boys, boy names.[/b]
Kendall is my daughters name.......I've known 1 male kendall, and 1 female kendall in my entire life.......i don't think its a matter of names being boy names or girls names - most names are unisex anymore anyway. i don't think there is a rule book that declares that a name is set in stone one gender or another. its a preference *shrugs*

MommaOnCloud9 March 9th, 2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Both Avery Calvin John and Sophie Ella Amelia are very nice. :smile:[/b]
Ditto.