JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Baby Names (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/)
-   -   Please give your opinion on my lists.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f81-baby-names/9653-please-give-your-opinion-my-lists.html)

SugarNSpice January 2nd, 2005 08:27 PM

Boys

Bryson
Jaxon
Conner
Tyler
Cameron
Evan

Girls

Jillian
Brielle
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Jordyn

(BTW ~ Jillian Brielle is pretty much what we've decided on a girl's name. The others in my girl list are just some that I have on the back-burner.... ;) )

Oh, and our last name is WHITE.....

TheGeneralsGal January 2nd, 2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Boys

Bryson
Jaxon
Conner
Tyler
Cameron
Evan[/b]
Bryson? Is that a real name :blink: Jaxon should be Jackson no need to get cr8ve. Cameron is a girls name.

Girls

Quote:

Jillian
Brielle
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Jordyn[/b]
Again Jordyn should be Jordan. Ava nope don't like it. Brielle is OK for a middle name not a first Emma is a major no no for a first name.

Children are only children for part of their life. I am not one for the cutesy names and I always go for traditional spelling.

AuntieFromBama January 3rd, 2005 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JWhite31@Jan 2 2005, 11:27 PM
Boys

Bryson
Jaxon
Conner
Tyler
Cameron
Evan

Girls

Jillian
Brielle
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Jordyn

(BTW ~ Jillian Brielle is pretty much what we've decided on a girl's name. The others in my girl list are just some that I have on the back-burner.... ;) )

Oh, and our last name is WHITE.....
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

I love the names that you have chosen for the little boys. And Cameron is not a girls name only. I have a friend from childhood and her little brothers name is Cameron. We call him Cammy. I think that putting Evan Tyler together is pretty too!! Jaxon is so neat! I love the way that you came up with that spelling. So creative!!
For the girls, I love the name Jillian. I am not quite sure how to prounouce Brielle ( BRE-EL?) If I think that I prounced it right, then it's a beautiful name for a little girl. Jordyn once again is beautiful! Olivia Jordyn is cute too!

Hope that my opnions helped in someway! Keep up with the creativeness!!!!

TwiceBlessed January 3rd, 2005 08:04 AM

Boys
Jackson (spelled this way)
Conner
Tyler
Evan (this on is ok)

Girls
I like all the girls names, except for Jordyn.

mamaB January 3rd, 2005 08:26 AM

Bryson -- Creative and affable sounding
Jaxon -- This sounds like a character from "Mortal Kombat"
Conner -- Great name, but popular
Tyler -- Again, great name, but popular
Cameron -- Good for boys or girls, a nice unisex flavor
Evan -- Terrific, underused boys name

Jillian -- sweet, and a nice nickname potential (Jill, Jilly)
Brielle -- so pretty
Emma -- Nice, but very popular
Olivia -- Same thing, I know a ton of little Olivia's
Ava -- Old world glamour! (Ava Gardner)
Jordyn -- Not my fave, as I can't picture a 40-yr old woman named Jordyn.

SugarNSpice January 3rd, 2005 12:07 PM

Ok,
I picked Bryson b/c I thought it just sounded neat, and I've never heard of anyone w/ it. I actually found it in a baby book...so YES..it is a real name.

And the reason I spelled Jaxon like that instead of Jackson is because if it's going to be shortened, I want him to be called "Jax (Jacks)" and not Jack...I HATE the name JACK!!!!

And Cameron.....YES it is a boy's name also as well as a girls name. I happen to think it's a pretty cute boy name. It was never even thought of as a girls name until Cameron Diaz came along..... <_<

And I think Jordyn with the "Y" is cuter for a girl...it looks more feminine than Jordan....that spelling looks better for a boy.

Why should Emma not be a girl first name?????

And yes, Brielle is pronounced like (BREE-EL) ;)

AuntieFromBama January 3rd, 2005 02:10 PM

Alright! That name is beautiful!My grandmother is named Emma Ruth. I don't think that there is anything wrong with using Emma as a first name.

Great name though Jillian Brielle!~

mamaB January 4th, 2005 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JWhite31@Jan 3 2005, 03:07 PM
Ok,*
I picked Bryson b/c I thought it just sounded neat, and I've never heard of anyone w/ it.* I actually found it in a baby book...so YES..it is a real name.

And the reason I spelled Jaxon like that instead of Jackson is because if it's going to be shortened, I want him to be called "Jax (Jacks)" and not Jack...I HATE the name JACK!!!!

And Cameron.....YES it is a boy's name also as well as a girls name. I happen to think it's a pretty cute boy name.* It was never even thought of as a girls name until Cameron Diaz came along..... <_<

And I think Jordyn with the "Y" is cuter for a girl...it looks more feminine than Jordan....that spelling looks better for a boy.

Why should Emma not be a girl first name?????

And yes, Brielle is pronounced like (BREE-EL)* ;)
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

I like Bryson! I've heard of Bryce as a boy's name before and think its a nice variation.

Jaxon, I'm telling you, is definitely a video game character. Which he may find very cool growing up, but less cool if he becomes an account manager somewhere.

I like Cameron.

Jordyn is a young name. And she'll constantly be respelling it for people. ("No, its with a Y")

Emma is cute. Very popular. But cute.

I love Brielle. Even if her nickname would be a popular cheese. (Brie)
:smile:

Bridget January 4th, 2005 05:08 PM

Yowza, this is tough, how bout this, do yourself a favor and rent George Carlins last comedy routine he did for HBO, it should help you with the boy names.

I like Ava the best out of all the girl names.

proudmommyof5 January 4th, 2005 05:09 PM

I like Conner & Tyler from your boys list. I like Jackson with a nm Jack. Jax is a cute nm but I don't like the spelling and I think it will always be misspelled.

From your girls list I like every name. Emma is a nice name but really popular so I wouldn't use it. Jillian Brielle is a cute name. Brielle is really beautiful! Jillian is cute too, but her nm would be Jill and I don't really like that name.

Good luck! :smile:

SugarNSpice January 4th, 2005 07:21 PM

OK, thanks for all your help, ladies!

I think for a girl it's going to be Jillian Brielle

And for a boy - Evan Connor

:wub: ;) :wub: ;) :wub: ;) :wub: ;) :wub: ;)

AuntieFromBama January 4th, 2005 07:59 PM

EVAN CONNER!! OH! Wow that is so cute! I am loving that name!! How wonderful.

HipKat January 6th, 2005 04:15 PM

OK, ladies. Not to be a killjoy, and maybe I come from a different era, or a different school of thought, but I bet Tony, Jack and Vinny make Bryson, Jaxon and Evan Connor want to NEVER go to the playground again..... <_<

rollopodio January 6th, 2005 04:27 PM

Boys--i like them all

Bryson
Jaxon
Conner
Tyler
Cameron
Evan

Girls--i like them all but wouldnt use jordyn. it is cute though.

Jillian
Brielle
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Jordyn