JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Beginner's Forum (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f99-beginners-forum/)
-   -   Real Housewives Series (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f99-beginners-forum/2016361-real-housewives-series.html)

chlodoll June 19th, 2010 11:25 PM

Real Housewives Series

So I love these ridiculous shows! I watch all the reruns even if I have seen them like 5 times before lol

So for those who watch which city is your fave!?

Poncho06 June 20th, 2010 07:46 AM

Re: Real Housewives Series

The Real Housewives is my dirty little secret. NYC in my favorite, this season was ok, I felt like they turned the drama up a bit much though. New Jersey is up there because I live in the area and it's kind of neat to see some of the places I go up there and we've tried a few places I've seen on there too. OC and Atlanta rank about the same for me.

So did you hop on team Jill or Bethenny?

TheMrs June 20th, 2010 08:19 AM

OMG I love it. I usually watch reruns (which are on in the middle of the night when DD is) so I am not that up on it. But I like New Jersey a lot.

*Jennifer* October 6th, 2010 04:07 PM

I love those shows! I think New Jersey is great, but don't know what will happen now that Danielle is gone. I hated the last season of the O.C one. Same old boring stuff...Crazy Vikki...Jealous Tamra....got boring. Of course I will watch it again! I can't wait for the Beverly Hills one.

K.A.T October 6th, 2010 06:20 PM

I just got into it this season when NY was airing. I enjoyed NY but so far NJ was my favorite. My true guilty pleasure is The Bad Girls Club. That's just a train wreck I can't turn away from.

RTMOM October 6th, 2010 07:07 PM

I love them, my favorite is New Jersey, since Danielle is crazy!

*Jennifer* October 7th, 2010 03:21 PM

Danielle got the boot from the show though! She was the show! Now who is Teresa gonna chase into a parking lot?

RTMOM October 7th, 2010 05:46 PM

She was forced off? I must of missed the last few episodes. What happend, did she go crazy on someone again?

sunshine411 October 8th, 2010 08:14 AM

From what I have read, they thought that the finale was a good way to end the fued. Hugs and rainbows and stuff. She is reportedly looking into doing her own show like Bethenny.

I didn't like her, but I liked her on the show. She made things, um...interesting. lol

Crystal O_o October 26th, 2010 10:15 AM

My fav was NJ but I was also addicted to DC because of the white house crasher!!!

superwoman8977 May 31st, 2011 01:29 PM

My favorite is OC and then Bev Hills, and then NY and then NJ..didnt care much for Atlanta, Miami or DC ...But I do DVR them and watch them on my "me time"...

Aillidh June 17th, 2011 05:55 PM

:shhh:

This along with 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom are basically the only thing I watch on TV. Yeah, I know it's bad but New Jersey is my favorite...followed by NYC/OC I think.

The current NJ is nuts. Especially with the 2 new housewife drama.

Thea Maria G February 23rd, 2012 07:13 AM

I love NY when Bethenny was on it. Now, not so much. My Fav would have to be Beverly Hills and Atlanta