JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Birth Moms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f440-birth-moms/)
-   -   Update us! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f440-birth-moms/1737741-update-us.html)

BoobyDutyAgainJen October 14th, 2009 08:38 AM

Update us!

What's your name?:

Your birth child's name?:

How old is your birth child now?:

Any other children?:

How old are they?:

Do you communicate with your birth child? How is that going?:

Anything else you wanna share?:

Albertachick October 14th, 2009 10:08 AM

Re: Update us!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleBoobyDutyJen (Post 17625104)

What's your name?: Sandra

Your birth child's name?: Madison

How old is your birth child now?: 17

Any other children?: 3

How old are they?: 15,13 and 8 years old

Do you communicate with your birth child? How is that going?: Last time I saw her she was about 5-6 years old. Exchaged picture's for a few years, then lost touch then emailed for a bit. We actually just found each other on facebook a couple of months ago

Anything else you wanna share?: She wants to see me and the kids! She found a Diary that I wrote her when I was pregnant and understand things alot better.

That's my update!

BoobyDutyAgainJen October 14th, 2009 11:30 AM

^^^You have such a neat story about how you have reunited!

What's your name?: Jen

Your birth child's name?: Olivia

How old is your birth child now?: She will be 11 in December!!!:eek:

Any other children?: Yes...Leila and Owen

How old are they?: Leila will be 2 in December and Owen is 11 weeks old.

Do you communicate with your birth child? How is that going?: We do off and on. It seems that we will have a long period of steady communication and then a long period of nothing. I wish there was more to it but it is hard because life does get in the way.

Anything else you wanna share?: I have not seen Olivia or her mom for about a year and a half and that really is bothering me. It is the longest span of time besides the initial span after she was born. If I had the money I'd be making a trip asap but money really holds me back right now.

szczepanski November 2nd, 2009 07:34 PM

What's your name?: Heather

Your birth child's name?: Kate

How old is your birth child now?:

Any other children?:
Just our little guy on the way. :)
How old are they?:
23 weeks, hehe.
Do you communicate with your birth child? How is that going?: She is still a little young, but I do talk to her parents all the time. We are friends in facebook & I get the letters & pictures every month. When they told her I was having a baby, she wanted to be sure I would bring it when I came to visit, haha.

Anything else you wanna share?: I am so excited to be pregnant again....pregnancy was so easy last time and this time, is still the same. I am looking forward to being a mommy. :)

BoobyDutyAgainJen November 3rd, 2009 12:03 PM

^^^Awww that is so sweet that she didn't want him left out!! I loved when Leila and Olivia met...Olivia called Leila her little sister and everything!:wub: