JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Blended Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/)
-   -   March Roll Call! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/2264987-march-roll-call.html)

Rachel March 3rd, 2011 08:49 AM

March Roll Call!

Who's here? Lurkers post too!
Anything special going on in March?

Wisey March 3rd, 2011 02:07 PM

Re: March Roll Call!

I am here. I actually think March is a quite month. K's 16 b-day is in April and every day she is asking for some outragous B-day gift. Car, trip to Italy to see Justin Beiber, a puppy. The list goes on and on.

K.A.T March 3rd, 2011 05:38 PM

I'm here. All we have is my brothers bday this month. Other than that nothing major.

beccasmom7718 March 3rd, 2011 08:50 PM

im here
DSS's bday is this month ! he will be 4. and he is sooo looking forward to his Thomas the train bday party!

My2miracles March 4th, 2011 07:43 AM

I'm here too! Nothing major going on in March. Taking a few days off for DD's spring break - not doing anything major just keeping her out of all day daycare which she hates. But it will be nice to have a few days off.

my3sonsplus1 March 7th, 2011 02:16 PM

I'm here. We had our youngest turn 5 last week. Other than that, March is a pretty quiet month.

Luv2Bmom March 7th, 2011 04:29 PM

Hi! I'm new to the site! Glad to finally find a group like this! March its my spring cleaning month, its the only month out of the year I really don't have much going on.

Rachel March 7th, 2011 05:49 PM

I'm here!

I have a lot going on this month! I had my gender u/s on the 3rd (but baby didn't cooperate!), an appointment on the 15th, Clayton turns 10 on the 15th, Will turns 12 on the 29th and a few of my best friend's daughters have birthdays in March as well and one of them has a daughter who will turn 3 on the 29th. Also my brother turned 40 on the 3rd and we had a big party for him this past weekend. I'm not liking the 15 month age difference now because 15 months till I turn 40 sounds way too close!

craftymommy1108 March 8th, 2011 09:29 AM

I'm here, posting when I can. Little ones keep me busy :)
Nothing to special this month. My sister and brother both have there birthdays, Angel has an appointment on thursday that goes all morning and I have a colposcopy on the 25th lol. Other than that it's pretty uneventful!!

ToonTownGirl March 9th, 2011 05:38 PM

I'm here, but having a hard time trying to get out what I'm feeling. Not a lot going on this month.... I'm here... just lurkering, trying to keep back the tears :(

GinaOfAllTrades March 12th, 2011 09:35 PM

I am kind of new to the board. I pop in and out every so often. (I will post a re-into).

We have baseball starting up and the 3 boys are all playing. YAY! I love this time of year.

Liz_SD March 13th, 2011 07:20 PM

i'm here ... lurking more than posting! been really busy lately with work and just not feeling awesome due to a stomach bug that knocked me on my butt. just found out for sure that DH's youngest son will be coming to live with us this summer and that grandma has signed the papers giving us custody and stopping this horribly expensive custody battle with her. :cheer:
other than that, just another month closer til we get to meet our sea monkey ... feeling more and more pregnant every day!!!