JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Blended Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/)
-   -   drive by update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/2565906-drive-update.html)

Rachel August 26th, 2012 10:57 AM

drive by update

We have the boys. We're not home yet but Clayton told us that his mom got married this week, so the truth comes out why she did this.

plan4fate August 26th, 2012 12:24 PM

Re: drive by update

oh yikes.

Really she couldn't just tell you they were getting married so she wanted them a couple of extra days vs going through all this BS?

Wonder if she thinks getting married will make her look better in the eyes of the court?

Rachel August 26th, 2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 26450986)
oh yikes.

Really she couldn't just tell you they were getting married so she wanted them a couple of extra days vs going through all this BS?

Wonder if she thinks getting married will make her look better in the eyes of the court?

I doubt it. I mean, that may be her plan, but this is her second marriage since Neely and I have been together. That's stable right there.

Ember Rose August 26th, 2012 01:36 PM

She couldn't just ask for the **** extra days? Really? Dear heaven she's an idiot.

K.A.T August 26th, 2012 01:37 PM

Oh wow! Why not just be up front about all of it? Now she made herself look bad. I mean it helps you out tons, but why risk it. I know I wouldn't in her shoes. Then again this lady is crazy so all intelligent logic goes out the window.

Rachel August 26th, 2012 01:45 PM

Also? Her 3rd divorce was only final 30 days ago. Why the hurry up wedding? I don't get it. I probably never will understand her, but geez louise.

Doodlebug06 August 26th, 2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel
Also? Her 3rd divorce was only final 30 days ago. Why the hurry up wedding? I don't get it. I probably never will understand her, but geez louise.

It's typically a 30 days wait to get remarried in most states. Any chance she's pregnant ? That's the only reason I can see for a shotgun wedding!! Lmao

Keakie August 26th, 2012 04:01 PM

Gee whiz! I really don't understand the unwillingness to simply be straightforward about these things.

So she decided to kick start her new marriage by placing herself in blatant violation of a court document and risking criminal kidnapping charges? Sounds promising. :rollseyes:

.Katie. August 26th, 2012 05:20 PM

WHAT?!?! :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keakie (Post 26451431)
Gee whiz! I really don't understand the unwillingness to simply be straightforward about these things.

So she decided to kick start her new marriage by placing herself in blatant violation of a court document and risking criminal kidnapping charges? Sounds promising. :rollseyes:

But Kayla! She's in LOVE!!! :o

:lol:

Rachel August 26th, 2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keakie

It's amazing to me that she found someone to marry her.

K.A.T August 26th, 2012 06:44 PM

The divorce just finalized? Oh man sounds like her new husband might have been the reason for the divorce. Oh man what a nut job. Maybe she is pregnant. Oh that poor child if she is.

Ember Rose August 26th, 2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 26451788)
It's amazing to me that she found someone to marry her.

He must be so proud right now.

stucklikeglue August 26th, 2012 09:01 PM

Glad the kids are home. What a way to start a marriage though!

stresswife August 26th, 2012 10:24 PM

holy jeez.. what a huge drama when she just had to ask for the extra days and explain the reason...

Rachel August 27th, 2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.A.T (Post 26451864)
The divorce just finalized? Oh man sounds like her new husband might have been the reason for the divorce. Oh man what a nut job. Maybe she is pregnant. Oh that poor child if she is.

She's actually been separated since the kids came to live here. That's sort of when her life spiraled out of control.

w292737 August 27th, 2012 07:31 AM

wowza!

K.A.T August 27th, 2012 09:09 AM

Oh man, now I get it. My ex dh did the same. Found a new chick and rushed the divorce when he wanted to remarry.

My2miracles August 27th, 2012 09:56 AM

Wow just wow. It's like a really bad made for tv movie. I don't get why she couldn't just be upfront. But then again, my ex felt like he always had to lie about things too - even though there wasn't any reason for it.

There's no explaining crazy!

Keakie August 27th, 2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2miracles (Post 26454363)
There's no explaining crazy!

That pretty much sums it up. It's almost a catch phrase around here. :lol:

pickle0313 August 29th, 2012 10:53 AM

Rachel my dear... this sounds like a soap opera.... :smackshead::popcorn::blink:

I was looking for an emote that Keakie uses but I couldn't find it. But seriously... wth??? LOL BM has lost her mind. And then some.