JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Blended Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/)
-   -   What did you get? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/2609178-what-did-you-get.html)

ShesaDreamer December 28th, 2012 11:14 AM

What did you get?

What did everyone get for Christmas?

What about your DH? And your Kids and Step Kids?

Keakie December 28th, 2012 11:21 AM

Re: What did you get?

How much time do you have? :giggle: We all got spoiled.

w292737 December 28th, 2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keakie (Post 26911862)
How much time do you have? :giggle: We all got spoiled.

^^that :D

Stepmom2Be December 28th, 2012 11:53 AM

Eric and I decided not to exchange gifts. The wedding is in 10 weeks and we are trying to buckle down and save as much as possible.

O got a Nintendo 3DS, lots of board games, a few Wii games, and various things from both mine and Erics family. Here, lol

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...62736111_n.jpg

ShesaDreamer December 28th, 2012 12:05 PM

WOW! He really cleaned up didnt he?

Angelica got a pink power wheel convertable, an innotab 2s, Cars 2, some Pj's a dr kit, blocks a disco ball night light a recliner chair like her Daddy's and a cars saucer chair. the boys both got a bunch of clothes and a bike and B got some bike stuff and black Ops 2 and K got a tv for his room. I got DH a coffee pot and a drill and I got my new phone and my SIL got me a primitive sign I wanted for my room it's black and says Always & Forever.

And I should mention that K also got a lecture about the way he's been behaving before we had him open a HUGE box that had in it a 120lb chunk of COAL. Then we let him open his real presents. But we always do some sort of gag on each other.

Stepmom2Be December 28th, 2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShesaDreamer (Post 26912033)
WOW! He really cleaned up didnt he?

Angelica got a pink power wheel convertable, an innotab 2s, Cars 2, some Pj's a dr kit, blocks a disco ball night light a recliner chair like her Daddy's and a cars saucer chair. the boys both got a bunch of clothes and a bike and B got some bike stuff and black Ops 2 and K got a tv for his room. I got DH a coffee pot and a drill and I got my new phone and my SIL got me a primitive sign I wanted for my room it's black and says Always & Forever.

And I should mention that K also got a lecture about the way he's been behaving before we had him open a HUGE box that had in it a 120lb chunk of COAL. Then we let him open his real presents. But we always do some sort of gag on each other.

wow sounds like you guys made out pretty well too!

Most of that table you see I was able to buy on black friday. I spent 80 something dollars. My subtotal was $350. between price matching a coupons I saved SO much!

K.A.T December 28th, 2012 12:26 PM

DH got me a Coach bag, my mom gave me pjs, T got me chocolate. DH also picked up a new tv, surround sound system and an Xbox and I got a keurig in that mix. The girls got cash, mattress topper, bed sheets and matching throw. T got a game for the Xbox Assassins Creed 3, Doni got hair chalk. Kev got a 3ds and a game for it, a skylander giants book bag, figurine, and walkie talkie set, remote control car, cash, punching bag with gloves, and nerf type dart gun. Ethan got a few outfits, chew toys, Sophie the giraffe, pjs, baby Einstein jumper. We haven't seen DH's family yet so I don't know what the kids got from them.

plan4fate December 28th, 2012 01:33 PM

I got: Coffee maker, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword for Wii, a robe, a fluffy comforter, a few movies, a book, and an ipod docking station.

DH got: A remote control toy, movies, books, a fluffy comforter, insulated work shirts.

Reme got: Lego's from Santa (we've to to manage to assemble ONE of the dang things), a skylander, some books from santa, some clothes, a drawing of a pretty vampire lady, a lego storage tower, a cube organizer, a remote control toy... I'm sure there was more. oh.. a die cast car from my mom, an owl hat from my nanny.

As a family we got: all the skylanders that we didn't already own for the first game. Skylanders Giants starter pack and two figures. I have gift cards to buy more, just need to get them printed at Office max because my printer is being a jerk.

Rachel December 28th, 2012 02:43 PM

W&C haven't gotten anything yet. :(

Daniel and Keelan got quite a bit. Neely and I don't exchange gifts.

plan4fate December 28th, 2012 03:02 PM

We don't "exchange" gifts, I just buy for both of us. Usually things we'd buy anyway, i just wrap anything bought after his birthday (except in the case of his work stuff, our comforters.. once they were washed.. i was like "s crew this, merry Christmas dear" and put it on the bed. lol. I didn't want to bother wrapping it. *lazy me*