JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Blended Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/)
-   -   Fun Friday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/2681979-fun-friday.html)

pmdc5286 September 27th, 2013 07:55 PM

Fun Friday!

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity?

Where is your favorite place to vacation?

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing?

Keakie September 28th, 2013 08:12 AM

Re: Fun Friday!

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity? Right now, I would have to say sleep. ;) Sleep is fun.

Where is your favorite place to vacation? I'm not too picky when it comes to vacations. I love camping and cottage-type vacations, but would also not turn down an all-inclusive week somewhere warm.

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing? Right now I'm not very crafty. I like baking, if that counts.

My2miracles September 28th, 2013 08:16 AM

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity? nothing specific just spending time with my family.

Where is your favorite place to vacation? We don't vacation often but this summer we went to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn Michigan

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing? with work & kids, I don't have time for a hobby and I'm terrible at crafts.

Wisey September 29th, 2013 05:59 PM

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity?
I like to do Yoga. Also explore new places.

Where is your favorite place to vacation?
I like to vacation somewhere quiet. Cabins in mountains are nice.

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing?
I make wreaths to sell. I am a Girl Scout leader so I am always looking up things to do with the girls.

pmdc5286 September 29th, 2013 06:58 PM

I just realized I did not respond!

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity? I guess my "fun" activity is reading, but mostly it is running around the kids.

Where is your favorite place to vacation? We cruise or go to the mountains. This spring, Jonah and I got snowed in in Gatlinburg, TN and was not able to come home until Monday afternoon. It was just the 2 of us, so worse things could have happened, I am sure! Like being snowed in with all 3 kids and the puppy (We had Lady with us).

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing? I crochet and scrapbook. I am starting to learn digital scrapbooking.

AtomicMama October 1st, 2013 07:23 AM

What do you enjoy doing as a "fun" type activity? Skiing, yoga, biking. Taking the kids to fun places like the zoo or the apple orchard.

Where is your favorite place to vacation? The Rockies or Boston

What are your hobbies/crafts that you enjoy doing? Skiing and yoga ;) I like to read. I really enjoy comics.