Hide and Seek Muffins
Kids get to help with this one:
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons melted butter
12 medium-sized strawberries
2 to 3 tablespoons sugar for the strawberries
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1) Preliminary: Grown-up assembles mix in medium-sized bowl and melts butter.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Put muffin papers into the bakingpan.
3) Break the eggs into the other bowl.
4) Add the milk, vanilla, and melted butter, and whisk about 20 times.
5) Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Mix with the spoon "until the flour is all gone."
6) Use a 1/4-cup measure with a handle to fill the muffin papers halfway.
7) Roll each strawberry in a little sugar, and put one in the center of each muffin, pushing it down with your finger.
8) Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted all the way down comes out clean. Remove from the pan to cool. Cool at least 10 minutes before eating. (The strawberries can get very hot.)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.