JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Breastfeeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f30-breastfeeding/)
-   -   monday milestones! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f30-breastfeeding/2697012-monday-milestones.html)

mgm78 December 9th, 2013 05:45 AM

monday milestones!

ok mommas! did it snow where you are? we were supposed to get less than an inch and got several inches. :mad: but otherwise no power lost so i am ok with that. In other news, any milestones to share this week??

Maenfayne December 9th, 2013 09:03 AM

Re: monday milestones!

Snow at work, but not at home. It's 16 degrees though!

Today LO is having his tongue and lip tie corrected via laser. If it wasn't for you wonderful ladies I never would have known to look for a tie. Hopefully this, along with continuous work with a LC, will help with his latch and spitting up. I'd love to see little man plump up.

-erin- December 9th, 2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maenfayne (Post 27845312)
Snow at work, but not at home. It's 16 degrees though!

Today LO is having his tongue and lip tie corrected via laser. If it wasn't for you wonderful ladies I never would have known to look for a tie. Hopefully this, along with continuous work with a LC, will help with his latch and spitting up. I'd love to see little man plump up.

Good luck! My son got his upper lip tie lasered last Thursday. I decided not to watch and he was away from me less than 10 mins and not crying or anything when I got him back. He nursed immediately. He hasnt had any discomfort and has acted totally normal since then. I can't say his latch is 100% improved yet, but it is a little. Hope it all goes as smoothly for you :)

Rachel December 9th, 2013 07:21 PM

We got snow on Sunday and we're supposed to get more tomorrow. Yuck.

Maenfayne December 9th, 2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -erin- (Post 27845770)
Good luck! My son got his upper lip tie lasered last Thursday. I decided not to watch and he was away from me less than 10 mins and not crying or anything when I got him back. He nursed immediately. He hasnt had any discomfort and has acted totally normal since then. I can't say his latch is 100% improved yet, but it is a little. Hope it all goes as smoothly for you :)

He did really well - came back in with big big crocodile tears but not really making much noise. I immediately nursed him, but with his numb mouth it was rather interesting. He calmed right down and slept for quite a while. When he woke up he was all smiles and wanting to play. We've been giving him Tylenol whenever he starts to seem painful, and that seems to work. Tomorrow morning begins the "fun" stretches.

CrunchyMommaTo2 December 11th, 2013 05:36 AM

8 months today! !

We have had a bit of snow every day for a few days but nothing crazy