JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   What's your Hot button topic? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/1759149-whats-your-hot-button-topic.html)

blondie-lox November 2nd, 2009 05:30 PM

What's your Hot button topic?

What is your hot button topic?

Patriciamomofboys November 2nd, 2009 07:39 PM

Re: What's your Hot button topic?

My hot button topic is abortion. I don't like to get involved in discussions that make me angry though so I stay away from it.

JMTSMOMMA November 2nd, 2009 10:31 PM

Animal abuse/neglect....ohhhhhhh boooooooi...and lately H1N1 is picking my rear end too. Ok I know everyone is freaking out but really you have about as much chance of dying by getting hit on the head by a friggin coconut...ahhh shutting up now before someone comes and starts in on me.......:rolleyes:

blondie-lox November 3rd, 2009 07:31 AM

Mine is also abortion. I'm pro life. I frequent the debate boards but I won't even open the abortion debate, it hurts my heart too much.

Patriciamomofboys November 3rd, 2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondie-lox (Post 17847472)
Mine is also abortion. I'm pro life. I frequent the debate boards but I won't even open the abortion debate, it hurts my heart too much.

I'm the same but I don't like to advertise it because I don't need people telling me what a horrible person I am for thinking it's wrong.

Kalia20 November 3rd, 2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia ♥ (Post 17850332)
I'm the same but I don't like to advertise it because I don't need people telling me what a horrible person I am for thinking it's wrong.

Im pro choice and I would NEVER tell a woman she is wrong for being pro life. I can understand how its a hot button topic though, its a very touchy thing. I cant believe anyone would actually say you are wrong about it. I really dont understand it.

My hot button is the H1N1. It REALLY bugs me how the media is saying protect yourself, get the shot like every 5 mins on every radio staion. NOT ONE WORD about how to strengthen your immune system to prevent getting sick, or get better faster and improve your overall health!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: I hate how everyones acting like its the black plague too. I mean honestly though, people die from the normal flu, the only difference here really is that its advertised more. Im SO SICK of hearing about it. I mean, I've improved my immune system, Im in a college where there are 3000 first year students alone and H1N1 is flying around there like wildfire and I havent gotten sick. Guess I should get shot and stop improving my health :rolleyes:

AND I hate how no one can put anything up in facebook about it, and how to improve your health, or the dangers of vaccines without someone attacking them and acting like they are the antichrist. Heres one my friend put up as her status and got blasted for it: "90 people get Swine Flu and everyone wants to start wearing a mask, over a million people have AIDS and no one wants to wear a condom."

And finally bad grammar, thats always been a huge annoyance for me :D