JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   .::December Chat Thread::. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2601062-december-chat-thread.html)

Jessimaaka December 1st, 2012 09:33 AM

.::December Chat Thread::.

Here is your chat thread, feel free to post your thoughts etc. that don't need a separate thread :)

Jessimaaka December 10th, 2012 01:05 PM

Re: .::December Chat Thread::.

Its slooowwww in here today ;)

mccaroline December 10th, 2012 01:29 PM

DS is sick, I'm sick of him being sick. I really don't want to clean up anymore puke or poop. Someone make my baby better!

Jessimaaka December 10th, 2012 01:46 PM

Ugh, I'm sick too, but not that kind of sick. Just a kick your butt kinda cold. My nose is bright red. I'm hoping DS doesn't catch it. Hope your DS is better soon! That sucks!

magz88 December 10th, 2012 02:25 PM

Went to see the movie Sessions this afternoon. A pretty good movie but not amazing.

mccaroline December 10th, 2012 03:25 PM

I'm sitting here alone ith my sick DS while my DH and girls are out having a nice dinner for our nephew's birthday. I guess I'm eating leftovers.

2pinks&ablue December 10th, 2012 05:05 PM

I know how you feel, I thought I finally had all of my kids feeling better and now my oldest DD is sick again!

Jessimaaka December 10th, 2012 05:42 PM

I'm not a fan of being sick! And I hate how it makes its rounds, sometimes several times!

As long as we're not sick for Christmas, I'll take it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by magz88 (Post 26858722)
Went to see the movie Sessions this afternoon. A pretty good movie but not amazing.

Never heard of it...what's it about?

Kelz88 December 11th, 2012 11:50 AM

I hate hate hate pricking myself with needles. I have gestational diabetes and its not bad enough to need insulin, but I have to keep track of my blood sugar.

Its like torture having to touch the button on the little lancet gun lol. It doesnt hurt but my mind screams "DONT DO IT" lol If I take too long my boyfriend usually does it for me though, but he works during the day.

Someone eat a piece of chocolate for me ;)

Jessimaaka December 11th, 2012 12:18 PM

That sucks :(

At least the end is in sight and its just a condition while you're pregnant.

I see in your siggy it says your team green! I was team green, I loved finding out in the delivery room :)

magz88 December 11th, 2012 01:26 PM

That's too bad that you have to deal with GD.

Sessions is based on a true story about this guy who had polio and lived in an iron lung who at 38 years old engages a sex surrogate and then afterwards he finds love. It has Helen Hunt and William H Macy in it. I wouldn't have chosen it but it was the Movies for Mummies selection this week.

Jessimaaka December 11th, 2012 06:17 PM

Empire Theatres has Baby Reels, I have never went, but this month seems to be all Breaking Dawn pt 2, which I've already seen. Monsters Inc. 3D is coming out, I hope they show that in January!

mccaroline December 11th, 2012 07:35 PM

Hobbit comes out Friday!! I'm excited but the chances of DH taking me to see it in the theater is slim to nil.

Jessimaaka December 11th, 2012 08:12 PM

I loved the Hobbit better than the Lord of the Rings books. I may go see it or wait for it to come out. I'm EBF, and I'm in agony about 3 hours away from DS at this point.

DH definitely would not see that with me though :lol:

magz88 December 11th, 2012 09:02 PM

The Hobbit was my favourite too.

mccaroline December 12th, 2012 05:11 AM

I'm surprised to see so many Hobbit fans, IRL my friends all give me strange looks.

Jessimaaka December 12th, 2012 09:23 AM

What!!!! But the Hobbit is the first book!

mccaroline December 12th, 2012 07:18 PM

Oh they give me strange looks for liking Lord of the Rings too. They don't like any of it.

magz88 December 13th, 2012 06:00 PM

Today I participated in a market research project for Pot of Gold. We had to answer 8 questions and provide images and then do an interview. It took about 3 hours of my time and I got paid $125 cash! Woo hoo!

Plus, I got to leave the house without the baby. :0

This evening I went to the dentist and they want to redo all 4 of my fillings. Blerg. They lasted 20 years though.

~MamaTutu~ December 13th, 2012 06:27 PM

I just had my fillings redone in October. Fun times.

Sounds like you had a good afternoon though. $125 is pretty nice, especially at Christmas time!