JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   Friday Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2618187-friday-five.html)

Jessimaaka January 24th, 2013 05:40 PM

Friday Five

How did you find out about JM?
Why did you join?
Do you still visit the first board you posted on?
What board do you post the most on?
Name one board you lurk on.

sweety_pie January 25th, 2013 04:03 AM

Re: Friday Five

How did you find out about JM? Found it on google
Why did you join? Wanted a mommy board to join :)
Do you still visit the first board you posted on? Well I guess technically the first board I posted on was trying to concieve so yeah I'm back posting there again lately;) But the ddc I was apart of was the April ddc/playroom and I no longer go there.
What board do you post the most on? I'd say its even between TTC, WTTC, TCCAL and this Canadian board! :P
Name one board you lurk on. Hmm Oct DDC! :P

mccaroline January 25th, 2013 06:12 AM

How did you find out about JM? A friend told me about it
Why did you join? She told me it was fun and a good place to get info
Do you still visit the first board you posted on? Nope, that would have been the May 07 DDC
What board do you post the most on? Hmm, toss up between here and the Aug 11 DDC
Name one board you lurk on. Love and Sex and Christian Parenting

2pinks&ablue January 25th, 2013 08:12 AM

How did you find out about JM? A google search when I was pregnant with my oldest.
Why did you join? I was looking for general advice :)
Do you still visit the first board you posted on? Nope.
What board do you post the most on? Most posts per day? Probably the Aug 2012 DDC because it's the busiest, but I check in here and Moms of Girls the most.
Name one board you lurk on. Cloth diapering, I post from time to time, but mostly lurk.

Jessimaaka January 25th, 2013 11:42 AM

How did you find out about JM? An IRL friend of mine used to post on here (she actually used to be the host of Canadian Mommies a long time ago :lol:)
Why did you join? Because it seemed super busy, and my friend encouraged me
Do you still visit the first board you posted on? Yes, Aug 12 PR
What board do you post the most on? Mmm, toss up between here, Aug 12 PR and Love & Sex board
Name one board you lurk on. Siggies R us, I love the work they do!

crunchywannabe January 26th, 2013 09:41 AM

How did you find out about JM?A friend living in T.O told me about it just before her daughter was born
Why did you join?we were about to start actively ttc
Do you still visit the first board you posted on?Not really.. I think it was the NTNP board
What board do you post the most on?Here, my DDC, and the AP board
Name one board you lurk on.Cloth DIapers, Car seats (both with the occasional posts)

~MamaTutu~ January 27th, 2013 07:08 PM

How did you find out about JM? I think I was just looking for any message board, and found this one with the "friendliest" moms.
Why did you join? To chat with other moms about my pregnancy and also find other moms with kids DD's age to share stories with.
Do you still visit the first board you posted on? Yes.
What board do you post the most on? Here and the June 2010 PR
Name one board you lurk on. May 10 PR. It started when we were still DDCs and I loved reading about what was coming up for my DDC and then I felt like I knew the babies, so I kept going. It's quiet now though, so I don't visit anymore.